Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: katie @ HOD, anyone seen her? (House of Divine)  (Read 577 times)

Offline iPad3

hello gents,

This girl does it for me in a big way but have never been to HOD and am not keen based on some the comments I've read. Anyone have any info on her?

External Link/Members Only

Offline 8a8ylon

Not met her but been working for sometime in London & mk.

Has lots of reviews & if u go to Annabelle / HoD TW account you see her pics / services.  So I doubt u will be disappointed.

Offline flybynightpm

I think she was my 3rd punt ever.. for an hour at MK, wrote a review on the other site (pnet).. very thin/bony with lots of tats... tanned.. the pictures on the Annabellas/HOD website are pretty accurate shape wise.. but have had the tats removed.. didn't put me off... service was ok but she wasn't in the best of spirits and we didn't gel either.. facially she was too thin/bony... not my cup of tea... One  thing I remember was that her pelvic bones where very prominent and you could basically hold them whilst fucking doggy... no fat what so ever..

As for Annabellas, i think its ok...it was also walking distance from my old office so lunchtime treats got a little out of hand..., its safe, clean, reliable and delivers a fairly uniform experience...

Offline Bigus Dickus

hello gents,

This girl does it for me in a big way but have never been to HOD and am not keen based on some the comments I've read. Anyone have any info on her?

External Link/Members Only

I saw her a while ago! Should be a review on here somewhere. I had a decent punt with her despite being hungover. She's not a morning person apparently so I'd book her in the afternoon.

Can I suggest that you test the water at HoD and their sister sites by booking for 30 minutes. That way you can get the measure of their girls without losing £120.

I quite liked Katie, she was enthusistic punt and her body type worked for me. Sounds like she's lost a bit of weight since I saw her. She mentioned her weight as far as I recall and that she thought she could lose a bit. I thought her figure was perfect myself!

She's worth a punt imho.

Offline flybynightpm

I think ur right on the morning thing.... I was first of the day (i think) and she had also just dropped her phone and broken it.. so wasn't in the best frame of mind...gr8...