Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First timer - need help  (Read 1054 times)

Heyhooo

I have a few questions to ask you guys about parties and how they work.

I am a first timer in London and i am looking to attend a party where i can have some fun.

What places do you guys recommend? I have been looking around but can't seem to find a place other than the Phoenix club. The wgs at aw are quite expensive if you want something good so I thought either walk ups in soho or a club where it makes sense to spend 100 pounds.

All answers are appreciated.

Offline Malvolio

A Soho walkup is about as far removed from a party as a punting experience can be - it's all about shooting your load in a short space of time.

All well and good if that's what you're after, but you appear confused as to exactly what you want.

Offline iPad3

You can find info on numerous parties here, just do a search, that said Minot sure you need anything else than the phone number for Phoenix but hey that's just my opinion, good luck though wherever you choose to go.

Heyhooo

I have made a few searches but cant find anything. When you go to the pheonix club do you pay once and then just cruise around? So soho isnt any good? Thanks for helping guys!!

Offline rockharders

I have made a few searches but cant find anything. When you go to the pheonix club do you pay once and then just cruise around? So soho isnt any good? Thanks for helping guys!!

You might want to try using words like "sex" and "party" when you search the forums. It brings up a lot more results than say, "star trek" or "clueless".