Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Asian Girls  (Read 1448 times)

mixibixi

Hello people,

First time here and will be visiting London for the first time in a couple of days. I thought I will ask because there is just no time to familiarize with all the places and read up on everything.

I am looking for massage parlors where there are constantly young asian girls (chinese, korean, japanese, thai, no indian). I saw a few reviews but there were women over 30. Or an independent that are easily booked. Again a few girls seem like a nightmare to book.
The services I am looking for is full service, A level, DFK, GFE. As for the price, anything up to 150.

Could somebody recommend a safe incall place? I'll be staying in greenwich so something around there would be great but not a problem to travel.

Thanks.

« Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 07:34:58 pm by mixibixi »

Offline jayh

Why massage parlours ?

it quite rare to find young Asian in massage parlours who go all the way.

only advice i can give you is stay away from soho and china town complete rip-off.

mixibixi

Well that was my experience in New York. There were plenty of full service parlors with young asians. Perhaps they just advertise differently.

So what are my options? Find an agency or crawl adultwork? Any good agency recommendations?

Offline jayh

Definitely go with a agency, you can find alot of review on the girls in the Thai agencies 

Offline danny.simons

If you're really up for seeing an Asian girl who does full service, including a-levels, then I'll suggest External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've done a review of her on here, bit lacking in some areas but does do anal like a champ and basically is your standard Asian shag, so if that's what you're after, then she is my suggestion, take it or leave it :)

mixibixi

External Link/Members Only

Yes I saw her while browsing A/W. There are a couple more very similar girls as well. Maybe same agency? Thanks.