Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hotel meet  (Read 896 times)

Offline bediscrete

I have been reading a long post concerning a certain wg well known to this forum.
It was of interest to me as I have a confirmed meet with the wg in question tomorrow.
I am not going to discuss here whether I too should cancel my appointment as it is claimed others have done  - I have decided to go ahead; my choice & my risk (if indeed there is any).
My concern is that I have never done a hotel incall before and soul like a 'heads-up' on the layout of this particular one before I turn up - eg where is the reception desk in relationship to the lift as you go in so I don't look 'obvious'.
Can someone with knowledge of this particular hotel assist- maybe by pm?
Thanks

Offline StevenS

A certain blonde polish girl soon to be moving? She is great, the hotel is nice and you can get past reception easily. Only weird thing is the lifts. For example to go to floor 2 you have to go down.

One thing is for sure, she will give you a fantastic time.

Offline bediscrete

So where are the lifts as you go in?

Offline StevenS

Go through the front doors, don't be put off if there is a doorman. Head straight ahead and they are just on the left of the corridor you'll be walking towards. Effectively I think you walk into main reception which is floor 3 even though it feels like ground level.

Offline bediscrete

Offline bestbefore

And when you go in, try clutching a phone to your ear pretending to have a conversation. That way you can avoid the concierges/receptionists eye and not look suspicious!

And you will have a treat in store. What a fab girl!

Offline StevenS