Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kasia - Phoenix Club London - Formerly LMP  (Read 2542 times)

Offline jamessmith1990

Does anyone know if Kasia (blonde, Latvian) from the Phoenix Club (formerly LMP) works anywhere else? I would love to meet her for a 121 booking.

External Link/Members Only

lovenostrings

Offline Bigus Dickus

Does anyone know if Kasia (blonde, Latvian) from the Phoenix Club (formerly LMP) works anywhere else? I would love to meet her for a 121 booking.

External Link/Members Only

Give the Phoenix number a ring or send Em an email and she can normally sort out a 1-2-1 for you.

:hi:

Offline iPad3

That's a bucket list item for me, be warned though you'll some stamina to keep up with her for an hour, she fucks like a machine!!!

shyguy

Give the Phoenix number a ring or send Em an email and she can normally sort out a 1-2-1 for you.

:hi:

I think you would at least need to be a member of The Phoenix Club before Emma would consider organising.

lovenostrings

That's a bucket list item for me, be warned though you'll some stamina to keep up with her for an hour, she fucks like a machine!!!

Agree 100%, Kasia was at a PCL party this week. I spent 20 mins with in total during the 2 hours and she drained me, literally. Can't wait to see her again  :wacko: