Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gingermarie bournemouth  (Read 2704 times)

Offline Nickernack

Anyone regonise this new woman on the block?
 A/w 7390795

Offline scutty brown

next time add a working link if you expect a response

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

and she's only been a member of AW for four days
« Last Edit: September 04, 2023, 09:41:52 am by scutty brown »

Offline manofsimplepleasures

Hasn't even read my email requesting an appointment sent a week ago. No other way to contact her. Obviously not interested in growing her business.

Offline scutty brown

"Town: Dorset"
Errors like that on a supposed British profile are often indications that things aren't what they seem.
Looking at the profile now it looks very much a PG scam - it's too developed for a new-girl profile

Offline Nickernack

She did reply to messages twice to me but ive noticed her feedback is not availiable to read so i suspect its money making on pg

Offline simping

Wouldn't risk it mate, ratings are hidden

Offline Nickernack

Intresting as the reviews are good real shame no incal

Offline inalco

Intresting as the reviews are good real shame no incal

There were 5 reviews on the 8th September, she must have been worn out that day!

So a week after she joined, with no reviews, 5 come along all at once on the same day!

Not many since though, a cynic might think something strange going on there......

"Do you meet with people who have no feedback?   A. Yes, but a small deposit maybe required."

"small" is subjective.

Caveat emptor!
« Last Edit: September 25, 2023, 09:09:37 am by inalco »

Offline inalco

She just reappeared this morning in Bournemouth.

Some recent reviews too, from people with plenty of history, so perhaps she's genuine afterall?

Possibility of a deposit request stil there, best way is to refuse, citing "previous bad experiences",  and see if she relents IMO.

Looking at her first photo in the blue meash outfit, is that a vape resting against her leg, or something else?
« Last Edit: October 21, 2023, 10:25:06 am by inalco »

Offline scutty brown

thats a heavily developed profile for one that's only eight or so weeks old, it's been written by someone who's done it before.
Reads to me like a PG/video sales scam site

Offline inalco

Do you have a link to her seeking id please?
« Last Edit: November 04, 2023, 09:06:19 am by inalco »