Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous Asian Lizzy - Cheltenham  (Read 2195 times)

Offline Cheltclient

Interested in this one myself. Do we think there’s any chance these are accurate pictures? The AW feedback looks a tad dubious but there is some feedback that appears to come from genuine punters …

Offline JimmySW

She is either in London as well or there is some copying going on ................ External Link/Members Only

Offline Cheltclient

I messaged her when she was in Cheltenham and she was a pain in the ass. First message she gave me a 4pm time. I replied within 5 minutes and she instantly moved it to 4:30. I accepted and when she replied to that saying it was 5pm. I then asked where I needed to go and she replied saying she finishes bookings at 4pm. Complete waste of time.

Offline Darlinpunter

I saw her some time ago in Exeter, the pictures are pretty accurate (the selfies definitely appear to be her), it was a reasonable punt but I've never been back as it was just a bit "cold".

Offline anonymouse72

She has reviews from her old account. Here's the one I did for her. She was a good punt but I backed out when she went up to £100 for 30 minutes.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=296396.0

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 12, 2022, 05:30:23 pm by anonymouse72 »

Offline lado96

She has reviews from her old account. Here's the one I did for her. She was a good punt but I backed out when she went up to £100 for 30 minutes.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=296396.0

Thanks for that. She said she's doing tour near me soon, I will definitely visit her then.

Do you remember if she's the same person in the link below?

Offline anonymouse72

Thanks for that. She said she's doing tour near me soon, I will definitely visit her then.

Do you remember if she's the same person in the link below?

The pics look the same but I would say they are from a few years ago.