Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Polish Girl - South Kensington  (Read 6790 times)

127 review(s) for horny slutty girl (119 positive, 7 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline bookmaker2

Good location and a short walk from the station but I heard it's pretty popular with those in this industry, even has its own punting related nickname!

Kate
Very attractive, perfect smooth skin, great teeth + smile, freshly showered and wearing black lingerie like in her pics. Would give her a 9/10 for looks, size 10 like her pics.

Pros
- Lots of DFK (she has a tongue piercing)
- 69, OWO + DT. Good technique
- Very friendly personality, you can tell she enjoys what she does
- Plenty of eye contact throughout (missionary, cowgirl, etc)
- Very responsive to RO + clean
- Dirty talk during the act if that's your thing

Cons
- Doesn't like fingering

Other
- A Levels are £50 extra

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

One of the best punts I've had this year along with Tina who I've reviewed on here previously.

password02

Thanks for the review - she is on my HL for a few weeks - shame she does not like a finger in or two!!

But seems decent VFM

chelsea1962

Splosh

I think I'm right in saying that's 3 reviews and 3 positives for Kate and I'm hoping to see her again very soon.

As for Tina I tried to contact her a few weeks back but got no response from calls, texts or AW emails so can I ask how you grabbed her attention, did you just slap in a booking request ?, usually when I do that I get a snooty email saying - you should have contacted me first.

Offline bookmaker2

As for Tina I tried to contact her a few weeks back but got no response from calls, texts or AW emails so can I ask how you grabbed her attention, did you just slap in a booking request ?, usually when I do that I get a snooty email saying - you should have contacted me first.

I called her when she was listed as 'Available Today' and she asked me to text her and so we arranged the booking via text

Offline LastManCumings

I finally met Kate yesterday. Tried to book a meeting last week, but couldn't as she told me that she was in Poland last week. Booked a 1 hour slot. I agree with almost everything that bookmaker2 mentioned in his review.

She however did not mind some light fingering and also offered CIM (which ended being COF due to my timing being slightly off).

Good punt and I might repeat.

I did like her attitude, quite friendly and cheerful.

ohffej

Saw her back in late June for an outcall, the one thing that stood out for me was her cheerful manner (not that that is what people on here look for necessarily)! She's reminds me of a very friendly girl-next-door type of university girl.

intana

is she back and it is her who manages her aw profile or it is her manager?

Offline lewishamguy

I assume a girl next door, university girl manages her profile ;)

ohffej

@lewishamguy lol. She's totally independent. Speaks better English than most English people, drove a ridiculously girly pink car to my place

Offline Jimmyredcab

She needs to get her photos sorted out, photos 2 and 3 show the back of her head but if you view the first photo on the i-pad you can see her face quite clearly, she does look quite attractive.  :thumbsup:

Frenchguy

Sounds like a good punt, might just pay her a visit if you pardon the pun!

xer0

Stunning looks - Good job!
If she worked on the body, she'd be a 10/10 or close in my books.

Offline lewishamguy

@lewishamguy lol. She's totally independent. Speaks better English than most English people,drove a ridiculously girly pink car to my place

Sounds interesting was she born in England by any chance?:wackogirl:

Offline 3styler

Reading Ohffej post about her pink car I think I saw this girl last year sometime. I saw her on an outcall. She is quite attractive facially with a decent body, curves in the right places. However I remember her having abit of a belly that she was conscious off. The punt itself was good as she is enthusiastic and leaves you drained. I remember her pointing her car out in the parking lot a hot pink smart car.