Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyMatureKinkyUna  (Read 503 times)

jstrongerrrrr

External Link/Members Only

Had a hankering for a milf experience over Easter and saw this lady on a whim at a small ground floor flat near baron's court. She's a Brazilian lady probably late 50's early 60's - facially not particularly attractive, fake boobs and carrying some timber. She was rather over enthusiastic at the beginning, way too scattergun for my liking - incessant talking, obviously likes to be in control not my preference. Painfully toothy bj, I declined to return the favour and by the time it came to sex I pretty much wanted to get out sharpish so I finished up and left. I thought that was the end of that until she messaged me with a room number at 4am the following weekend and one more text the following morning asking if I wanted to see her again - I politely asked her not to text me again and then received an expletive laden response. Not an experience I would recommend to be honest.

endomorph

You are a braver man than I am. Saw her and declined to continue.

Offline Turtle Z

External Link/Members Only

I thought that was the end of that until she messaged me with a room number at 4am the following weekend and one more text the following morning asking if I wanted to see her again - I politely asked her not to text me again and then received an expletive laden response.

That in itself should be enough to deter anyone from even considering this woman and another strong reminder that you should always have a punting phone!