Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Deluxe Antonya - good punt, may return, but not for everyone  (Read 2797 times)

FlyingBreadMan

External Link/Members Only

Has been reviewed before (full spectrum of traffic lights - red, grey, green) so thanks to previous reviewers.

Thought I would offer my tale.

The Experience:
Called her, question her on location, price, looks, the off I went to akdfate east (the hotel is around there).
Comma were straightforward, but annoyingly I lost phone comms in her corridor, so had to go back to lift to get her to open the door.
Checked service: £30 extra owo, and another £30 for CIM. No way! Normal service, thanks.
£70 for 30mins.
She is a 5'6, size 6-8, slim, nice boibs, nice kebab, smooth skin, very sexy in Romanian way.
No fk as she had way too much lipstick on.
Kissed her all over her fine body, there some ow (which was really good). She applied some lube to the condom (my request for extra) the mounted me for cow girl. Grind was good pace. Was about to conclude but managed to change position to be on top, and played with her boobs and kissed her neck till I finished.
Quick chat, the shower and away I ran.

Reflection:
. very pretty like pics
. model thin (how I like)
. hate hotels.
. she will return to Romania soon and try to get a flat.
. while service was good she is not a gfe kinda girl, and her prices would put most off for extras. So I would not recommend her.

The Journey:
Was good to get a successful punt, dump, and run.
Shared room with another girl...not my type.

Offline stuart.

she will return to Romania soon???  :scare: when? goddammit  :dash: no i love having sex with her she's so hot  :wacko:

Offline rayco

External Link/Members Only

The Journey:
Was good to get a successful punt, dump, and run.
Shared room with another girl...not my type.

Did you have trouble finding the room? i tried seeing her a few days ago! she told me a room number 364 or something can't remember but the only door that had that number was one that had two numbers on. I knocked no one answered i called her and she said she's standing at the door opened, couldn't find her....
Banned reason: Blatant tout causing raised prices and misery to punters dirty fucker!
Banned by: Head1

Offline stuart.

Did you have trouble finding the room? i tried seeing her a few days ago! she told me a room number 364 or something can't remember but the only door that had that number was one that had two numbers on. I knocked no one answered i called her and she said she's standing at the door opened, couldn't find her....

i found her door very easily i'm sorry that you couldn't find her, i'm actually mesmerized by this girl