Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lulu & Milena at Hot Collection  (Read 1802 times)

Offline Topkat

Hey guys

Im in London next month for a week or so, starting to draw up my shortlist.  Most Ive found info on but cant find anything for Lulu at HC  External Link/Members Only
Looks just my type, services listed spot on.  She is listed as local South Ken, the Polish girls I normally see at HC are around Paddington area.  Anyone know if she is part of the group Lucia etc belong to.

Also interested in Milena at HC  External Link/Members Only  anyone seen her?

Was thinking of a return to see Caroline  External Link/Members Only
Nik says she admitted to putting on weight  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showreviews;u=5  anyone else seen her lately and noticed a weight increase?

Thanks
TK

Offline Gandalfthewhite

Met Caroline last week again - she's put on a couple of pounds, but nothing you'd particularly notice. Overall the experience was as awesome as ever.

Offline Jay72

Gandalf in your view is Caroline as photoshopped on the HC site as other girls at the agency?

Offline murdock187

Milena looks very very different to her pics, covered head to toe with tattoos in particular one across her just. If thats your thing go for it. Cetrainly wasnt mine.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Gandalf in your view is Caroline as photoshopped on the HC site as other girls at the agency?

Jay, Caroline is photoshopped but recognisable in the flesh, some of the others, like Amira for example look nothing like, Caroline has a cracking attitude and is a skilful girl, well worth a go imo.

Offline Topkat

Thanks for the input guys, Milena now on my avoid list!

What about Lulu....anyone?

Offline Topkat

Just read YLF review of Alisa & Holly, lucky bastard that he is :drinks:

Another 2 to add to my list of possibles :D 

Both list CIM as +£30 that right???  Never paid a HC girl that before, a new thing?

Offline Gandalfthewhite

Jay, Caroline is photoshopped but recognisable in the flesh, some of the others, like Amira for example look nothing like, Caroline has a cracking attitude and is a skilful girl, well worth a go imo.

Jay - sorry for the late response. Would fully concur with Yeboah, she is a cracking girl and while there is photoshopping, it's a reasonable case (unlike many on the website)

Yeboahsleftfoot

Just read YLF review of Alisa & Holly, lucky bastard that he is :drinks:

Another 2 to add to my list of possibles :D 

Both list CIM as +£30 that right???  Never paid a HC girl that before, a new thing?

TK, it was listed and I asked the question of receptionist, she said it's extra, on the day I paid flat rate, no extra and delivered both loads into Holly's mouth with no complaints, YLF

Offline Topkat

on the day I paid flat rate, no extra and delivered both loads into Holly's mouth with no complaints, YLF
[/quote]

Nice one :thumbsup:

Offline agcnospam

Hi chaps

Just bumping this thread to see whether anyone has met Lulu of Hot Collection? She looks hot.

Cheers