Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Watching wife fuck other men  (Read 10661 times)

Smilingsparrow

It's a fantasy for me to watch my wife fuck another man. She is early 30s, black hair, 36DD breasts. I raised the subject with her but she said she wouldn't do it and to not pressure her. Then one night she got really wet and then came whilst she asked me to make up a story to her about how her boss would have sex with her. Since then though her boss has moved jobs and when I bring it up again about sleeping with another man she says she would never do it. How can I persuade her to do it?

Offline Billy no mates

Unfortunately it can be difficult to convert a fantasy into a reality with a woman. I have managed, over the years to get two women into MFF 3sums, yet nearly all have expressed an interest in trying them (particularly when in the heat of passion). I realise your asking for something different, but I believe the principles are the same.

I gave some advice somewhere on this forum to a guy about getting his wife into a threesome, when I get a chance later I will link to the thread. Pretty sure if anything is going to work  the advice I gave there is a good start.

One thing I will say, is whatever you do, make the first time as perfect as you can, put in a lot of hard work. This ensures a lot more 'times'  :D

I found the original thread, again this is about pairing up for a threesome with another woman, but I belive the same principles apply
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=106009.msg1248281#msg1248281
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 05:25:57 am by Billy no mates »

Offline glenmere

If I had a gal 'She is early 30s, black hair, 36DD breasts' I would keep her to myself! :thumbsdown:

Offline Boundless

It's quite a common fantasy for men to want to see their wives fucked by another man. I found this unfathomable in the days when I was single, however, now I'm married I can understand it totally. Unfortunately that particular avenue of pleasure has been blocked off years ago at home so I wouldn't think the suggestion of another guy would be very well received!

As for the OP, maybe you could suggest that she might charge for such an encounter and you could ut the only towards a holiday or some such?

Offline cartmanbra

It's a fantasy for me to watch my wife fuck another man. She is early 30s, black hair, 36DD breasts. I raised the subject with her but she said she wouldn't do it and to not pressure her. Then one night she got really wet and then came whilst she asked me to make up a story to her about how her boss would have sex with her. Since then though her boss has moved jobs and when I bring it up again about sleeping with another man she says she would never do it. How can I persuade her to do it?

Send me a PM i'll fuck her for free, no charge  :hi:

Online chris_jp2

I suggested this to my ex wife many years ago, while still happily married, and to my surprise she said yes and over a period of talking about it she came up with a suggested man.
It turned out they had been screwing one another anyway.
Cuckolding wasn't one of my fantasies, hence the divorce.

Smilingsparrow

Thanks for the advice. Not sure if she would like the idea of a WG or like, needs to be either someone we know or a stranger. It's likely that it'll just remain a fantasy unfortunately.

Unfortunately it can be difficult to convert a fantasy into a reality with a woman. I have managed, over the years to get two women into MFF 3sums, yet nearly all have expressed an interest in trying them (particularly when in the heat of passion). I realise your asking for something different, but I believe the principles are the same.

I gave some advice somewhere on this forum to a guy about getting his wife into a threesome, when I get a chance later I will link to the thread. Pretty sure if anything is going to work  the advice I gave there is a good start.

One thing I will say, is whatever you do, make the first time as perfect as you can, put in a lot of hard work. This ensures a lot more 'times'  :D

I found the original thread, again this is about pairing up for a threesome with another woman, but I belive the same principles apply
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=106009.msg1248281#msg1248281

Smilingsparrow

cartmanbra: She'd have to want to fuck you and ideally I'd be watching. Btw, don't think there is a PM feature on here

Offline myothernameis

cartmanbra: She'd have to want to fuck you and ideally I'd be watching. Btw, don't think there is a PM feature on here

You need to earn the pm feature, in one or two ways, increase your post count to something like 100+ posts, or request admin to turn it on

Offline cmspunk

I have done that loads of times throughout the years on the swinging scene and 3somes etc, and still do from time to time....

All very hot and horny fun and have had many great times....

Always up for swinging fun....

DannyJames

You need to earn the pm feature, in one or two ways, increase your post count to something like 100+ posts, or request admin to turn it on

Perhaps in that time he will also earn the right to off-topic  :hi:

Unless the OP is trying to pimp his missus?

Online Jonestown

Watching , you're kidding, it's bad enough having to just think about it.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Watching , you're kidding, it's bad enough having to just think about it.

Husband letting guys take turns to cum in his wife

External Link/Members Only

P. Lonker

I actually fucked a Guys wife while he watched, it was on her birthday! This happened about 2003 in Carlton Colville near Lowestoft! I got £50 for it too! :thumbsup: It does not actually cancel out the amount i have paid out!! :thumbsdown:

Offline Richthescouser

The rules have changed for PM - an established member needs to ask admin to turn it on for a new member. Post counts have nothing to do with it any more.

Offline Richthescouser

It's quite a common fantasy for men to want to see their wives fucked by another man. I found this unfathomable in the days when I was single, however, now I'm married I can understand it totally. Unfortunately that particular avenue of pleasure has been blocked off years ago at home so I wouldn't think the suggestion of another guy would be very well received!

As for the OP, maybe you could suggest that she might charge for such an encounter and you could ut the only towards a holiday or some such?

I'm lucky that my wife enjoys an MFF meet, but I'd really not enjoy MMF. Double standards, of course :-)

Offline JamesKW

See if she is interested in going to a local swingers or fetish event with no pressure to participate and see where the mood takes her.

Offline notcalledchris

Id love mywife to fuck other men. Make me feel less guilty about punting.  And they might teach her to fuck properly. 

Offline stevedave

I'd say swinging would be the way to go. You might get to fuck someone else's wife while your Mrs is getting a length.

mrpeterman

Be careful what you wish for...

As is the case with many issues like this "the devil has the best tunes problem is stopping the music and getting off the ride when you want"

P. Lonker

To notcalledchris, what a great retort!!!!!!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

James999

Just tell her that most other guys have bigger cocks than you have  :hi:

P. Lonker

Best not introduce her to a Guy with a bigger house and bank balance! She will fucking leave you!  :scare:

Offline Boundless

Id love mywife to fuck other men. Make me feel less guilty about punting.  And they might teach her to fuck properly.

:D :D :D

Offline Boundless

Best not introduce her to a Guy with a bigger house and bank balance! She will fucking leave you!  :scare:

Or a bigger anything!

Smilingsparrow

Does anyone else like their wife being fucked by other men. I have introduced the idea tiny wife.At first she was disgusted but now she says she likes the idea but wouldn't want me to watch. Maybe I'm getting somewhere

Offline tarkus

Does anyone else like their wife being fucked by other men. I have introduced the idea tiny wife.At first she was disgusted but now she says she likes the idea but wouldn't want me to watch. Maybe I'm getting somewhere

Would she let it be filmed for you to see later?

Offline Billy no mates

Try a swingers club, but don't do anything the first time, just go with her and watch.

Remember a woman needs to think its her idea. So go to the club (usually relatively cheap for a couple) and let her lead,  if nothing happens thats cool, just let the images play on her mind, over the coming weeks an months.

Play the long (smart) game

fredpunter

Blind fold her then she won't know  :hi:

Smilingsparrow

Offline mrfishyfoo

Blind fold her then she won't know  :hi:

He should get her details up on AWank then we can all come and fuck her.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Thanks Billy, decent advice

Really !!!! TROLL.

The very fact that you would actually consider doing this sort of thing to your own wife leaves me wondering what sort of twat you really are.  :scare: :scare: :scare:

Online scutty brown

Some guys take their wives to Debbie's parties to initially watch, and later join in if they feel like it. Its quite common to see a couple of girls just viewing to see if they like it or not

Smilingsparrow

Ok thanks, whereabouts are Debbie's parties?

Offline mrfishyfoo

He should get her details up on AWank then we can all come and fuck her.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Oooh and now he's reported me as he thinks its insulting to him.

Wonder what his wife would think if she knew he was discussing her like this on an open forum ??  :scare: :scare:

Offline mh

Wonder what his wife would think if she knew he was discussing her like this on an open forum ??  :scare: :scare:

Seems likely she'd get wet and come.  :thumbsup:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Smilingsparrow

He's the hilarious one, read some of his imaginative reviews.

Offline mh

He's the hilarious one, read some of his imaginative reviews.

Who?

Smilingsparrow

Fishyfoo- trolling this thread

Offline mh

Fishyfoo- trolling this thread

You mean his 71 reviews? I find it quite ironic that your single review has a single (positive) comment in response to it, from ... guess who?

Be grateful for those members who review prolifically and support those who don't. You can take your own view on how valid they are, that's your prerogative, but at least such reviewers balance out those who review little or not at all.
 :hi:

Smilingsparrow

Offline Citybased

I liked the idea of watching my now ex wife with other guys, this started when I discovered that she liked early doors chat rooms (ICQ) and had developed a few male friends, I used to see the chat history and it was getting more horny so I encouraged her as long as I could see the results this moved onto to webcam chats and over the years I have watched her show herself to few blokes who have not known I was in the room...I found it very horny as did my wife.
We explored a local swingers club and became friends with a few other couples which resulted in some fun in the club but our limit was no penetration from either of us with anyone else but we had lots of wanking/sucking and licking fun.
If she went out with the girls she would tell me stories of blokes who would try it on with her when she got home including a young lad who when dancing close with her got an erection, she told me she gave him a handjob in he car park but no more...We fucked eachother silly whilst talking about that...I also came home once just as a furniture delivery man was leaving, his quick exit made me suspicious and after probing my wife it transpired that he had come on to her and with her encouragement was fondling her breasts over her clothes as I came up the path, she rubbed him through his trousers apparently...she said nothing else had happened but to this day I am not sure.
Anyway years later we are no more...long story...but I confess I got off on her antics as long as I was told about them or witnessed them.

James999

Really !!!! TROLL.

The very fact that you would actually consider doing this sort of thing to your own wife leaves me wondering what sort of twat you really are.  :scare: :scare: :scare:

The sad twat s upset that you've outed him for the troll he / she clearly is and has reported you  :sarcastic:

Offline mrfishyfoo

I find it quite ironic that your single review has a single (positive) comment in response to it, from ... guess who?

Isn't it just.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Be grateful for those members who review prolifically and support those who don't. You can take your own view on how valid they are, that's your prerogative, but at least such reviewers balance out those who review little or not at all.
 :hi:

Yeah well for some reason this little bird has it into his head that my reviews are lies and that I embellish the truth.

Perhaps in future I will keep my hard earned knowledge to myself and wait for leeching twats like him to lead the way instead.

Smilingsparrow

I liked the idea of watching my now ex wife with other guys, this started when I discovered that she liked early doors chat rooms (ICQ) and had developed a few male friends, I used to see the chat history and it was getting more horny so I encouraged her as long as I could see the results this moved onto to webcam chats and over the years I have watched her show herself to few blokes who have not known I was in the room...I found it very horny as did my wife.
We explored a local swingers club and became friends with a few other couples which resulted in some fun in the club but our limit was no penetration from either of us with anyone else but we had lots of wanking/sucking and licking fun.
If she went out with the girls she would tell me stories of blokes who would try it on with her when she got home including a young lad who when dancing close with her got an erection, she told me she gave him a handjob in he car park but no more...We fucked eachother silly whilst talking about that...I also came home once just as a furniture delivery man was leaving, his quick exit made me suspicious and after probing my wife it transpired that he had come on to her and with her encouragement was fondling her breasts over her clothes as I came up the path, she rubbed him through his trousers apparently...she said nothing else had happened but to this day I am not sure.
Anyway years later we are no more...long story...but I confess I got off on her antics as long as I was told about them or witnessed them.

Sounds like a good time you had

Offline Citybased

Sure did...she wasn't the prettiest lady in the world but had a fairly healthy interest in sex...including telling me stories of her masterbation antics....inc in the car, at work and whilst chatting on ICQ.