Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rose Pink07 - Bristol  (Read 1103 times)

Offline LondonPete

Greetings all

has anyone seen RosePink07? External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She looks tempting.  I sent an email but she didn't read it.

Offline ddd1980

Please let me know if she replies!!
Soooooo hot looking

Offline LondonPete

Yes, she did reply.  We are now texting.  She says she works from Clifton or Harbourside.  Sadly I can't see her this week, but I am hoping to see her next week.

Offline Cheltclient

Wow. Looks hot. Hopefully she’s Polish and not Rom and provides an excellent service (or one of the rare decent Roms)

Offline shooter

Yes, she did reply.  We are now texting.  She says she works from Clifton or Harbourside.  Sadly I can't see her this week, but I am hoping to see her next week.

I messaged her when I was in town last week, but didnt get a response but she does look hot. I was a bit worried she might be bigger irl though. AW reviews (I know) do look +ve. Post a report if you do get to see her  :thumbsup:  :hi:

Offline LondonPete

I have an appointment tomorrow.  I will review once I have seen her.

Offline Fuzzyduck

I have an appointment tomorrow.  I will review once I have seen her.

:thumbsup:

Offline LondonPete

Update - Rose Pink 07 - I asked which hotel she was in, and she said she would have to cancel as she was "a bit tired".  So no meet and she is clearly unreliable.  If I rebooked she might also be "a bit tired" on the day.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Update - Rose Pink 07 - I asked which hotel she was in, and she said she would have to cancel as she was "a bit tired".  So no meet and she is clearly unreliable.  If I rebooked she might also be "a bit tired" on the day.

Thanks for the update. Shame. She's got some genuine looking feedback so might be worth persevering with. She might just be a bit flaky. If you've not going to try again then it might warrant a review to forewarn other punters who might not see this thread.

Offline shooter

FFS-what a let down. Bad luck !  :manhater:
Thanks for the update. How long was your booking for? Do you think she got a longer booking? (But then why wouldn’t she try and offer a later time)  :hi:

Offline LondonPete

Thanks gents.  I won't try to book her again.  I like reliable and professional service providers.  If she wanted to meet me she could have got a lot of sleep, not staying up too late so she was tired.  I booked her for an hour in Filton.  I might have been her only service seeker so the payment wasn't worth booking the hotel for.  She did say she was available tomorrow, Friday and next week before her tour ends.  But I will save my money for a better, professional and reliable service provider.

Her profile still says available Thursday and Friday but obviously she is available during the day and evenings most days.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2023, 02:04:22 pm by LondonPete »