Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any information on Kelly or Megan from Roses  (Read 1047 times)

Offline Fastlad40

Hi
Any information on Kelly And Megan from Roses hopefully honing to make a punting come back and fancy any of those

Thanks in advance

Offline TomTank

Neither of them are on the rota at the moment?

Some good options there though ..... depends what you like

Offline Fastlad40

Thank you for your comment
Have you got and recommendations for there please

Offline TomTank

Thank you for your comment
Have you got and recommendations for there please

1. Why would you mention 2 names of girls that are not on the rota and haven't been for a while (and I'm pretty sure there is a thread on here about why one of them isn't) - lack of research?
2. I have recommendations for Roses, but as I asked, it depends what you like - lack of attention?

I'm not normally one to complain about people who have given very little to this forum asking for help, but you're not really helping yourself here ....

Offline Fastlad40

Hi Tom

Sorry about that I have reviewed your recommendations on your post and taken on your comments.

Your right I not the best on these iPads I will Improve.

Thanks for your input.

Offline TomTank

Hi Tom

Sorry about that I have reviewed your recommendations on your post and taken on your comments.

Your right I not the best on these iPads I will Improve.

Thanks for your input.

Well you clearly haven't, as you're still not telling us what you like, so nothing to go on with recommendations.
I would recommend Martine, Libby, Amber, Celeste, Lauren, Roxy, Kassy, Porsha, and Simone.

I've no idea if you would enjoy any of them.

Offline bbois77

Kelly is off rota for the moment but intends coming back.

Offline Fastlad40

Kelly is off rota for the moment but intends coming back.

That’s fantastic to hear

Offline gazmac2020

Well you clearly haven't, as you're still not telling us what you like, so nothing to go on with recommendations.
I would recommend Martine, Libby, Amber, Celeste, Lauren, Roxy, Kassy, Porsha, and Simone.

I've no idea if you would enjoy any of them.

Have you done a review on Simone at all...AM looking forward to a punt with her....I hope

Offline Fastlad40

Hi,

No I decided against punting until I had my 2nd Jab so I will do a review once I been to see her

Offline TomTank

Have you done a review on Simone at all...AM looking forward to a punt with her....I hope

No, I probs should.
Hard to decide what to give her though
She wasn't my type at all, but she gave a good service and loads on here will love her - cute blonde girl next door, big boobs.
I'm more into the slim chiseled features evil looking brunettes, who have a glint in their eye when they're hurting you .....  :D

Offline bbois77

Kelly back on rota this Sunday, do a report too!  :hi:

Offline ISTS2005

No, I probs should.
Hard to decide what to give her though
She wasn't my type at all, but she gave a good service and loads on here will love her - cute blonde girl next door, big boobs.
I'm more into the slim chiseled features evil looking brunettes, who have a glint in their eye when they're hurting you .....  :D

She dyed her hair pal, looks brunette on the website?