Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pussylicous Adultwork - Manchester - AVOID  (Read 3142 times)

adamcbt3

In relation to Pussylicous........ External Link/Members Only

Hiya all,

Pussylicous  (Charlene Thomas) has this week bid also on my reverse booking on Adultwork and I was planning a booking in the next two weeks. I cannot say from my own personal experience (as I have never met her) how accurate or not a picture of her has been painted here.

What I will say is that I had a niggle from some of the messages we exchanged about payment (large deposit via bank transfer to an account that did not have her name on it) that I google searched ‘Pussylicous Adultwork’ and it brought me to this site and page. Also I googled the address where I could send cash to instead as a deposit and then did a street search - I was concerned about the look of the place when I brought it up on street view so I messaged about security and parking concerns - which when I did raise them, the message wasn’t replied to - confirming my concerns a little.

From most of her messages and her photos I thought she seemed and looked nice enough (maybe she is).  Having read the messages here,I (hope) I did the decent thing and meaaaged her on a very civil manner telling her what I read on here and posted the link.

I messaged her about the negative posts on here about her and though she was chatty earlier this week, since I messaged her, she's not replied - guess that's fairly conclusive that she's dishonest.

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES BOOK THIS GIRL if you value your wallet and personal safety.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=166003.0

Online PussyLover789

Out of all the girls on AW you go and choose someone who hides their ratings?? And also has bad feedback on here, and it's your first review too?? Hmmmm  :dash: :unknown:

Offline flintranger

She bid on my RB ls week , offered to lower price and sent me postcode , i agree looked a bit ropey, went with my instincts an gave it a miss, Hooked up with another bidder

Offline mexicola

Ropey location ?

Just look at her gallery pics, the background is pure Manc council estatestates

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline hammond

It brings back memories of shameless on channel 4.

Offline scrambled

The fact is she is a dangerous thief,and now that you have shared privileged information with her she will no doubt close the account and open a new one, making it difficult for punters to know her history.

adamcbt3

Out of all the girls on AW you go and choose someone who hides their ratings?? And also has bad feedback on here, and it's your first review too?? Hmmmm  :dash: :unknown:

Hiya there,

It's my first INITIAL review on here as information on here usually says check for a review first and add to it as opposed to new reviews. I have added to a number of reviews on here. This one was so off the RADAR bad - it justified a new post in my opinion.

As for the 'CHOSE' someone who hides their ratings, I didn't, she bid on a reverse booking and I had the good sense to be cautious, check her out on here and comment accordingly on a potential bad experience. You'd have realised this from the first line of my post if you'd read it properly.

adamcbt3

The fact is she is a dangerous thief,and now that you have shared privileged information with her she will no doubt close the account and open a new one, making it difficult for punters to know her history.

These people aren't daft, if they google themselves and then arrive at this page  then they'd decide whether to change name anyway.

That said, she is daft enough to still have her profile up - names may change but these people have M.O. s which won't change.

Offline Tony4447

She’s just replied to a reverse booking I have up, obviously thanks to this site I won’t be taking her up on her offer

Online PussyLover789

Eeeeww, this horrible skank just bidded on my reverse booking too, just added her to my Blacklist, I would rather stick my dick in a jar of razor blades

Offline manc36

Ropey location ?

She'd be a popular SB on seeking arrangement with such a fine looking shed  :lol:
Banned reason: Abuse
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Durch69

She needs her weeds pulling 🤪

Offline NigelF

She'd be a popular SB on seeking arrangement with such a fine looking shed  :lol:

:lol: She definitely seems the type to be more than happy to use it

Offline Kriss

Ropey location ?

I think that's her "before" pic

This is her "after" pic

After what? god only knows, but I could hazard a guess

« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 07:00:21 pm by Kriss »
Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac

Dtr1989

I have a couple of mutual friends on Facebook with her. Says a lot about me.

Offline sirbifford

She bid on a RB I did, gave me a postcode to a block of flats. She looks like your typical council type. I have a mutual friend on facebook with her.

Needless to say I checked here and saw I'd get my head kicked in if I even considered going hers.

She did send me some more pictures. Am I alright posting them?

Offline NigelF

She did send me some more pictures. Am I alright posting them?

It's not against the rules. Admin may delete them if she comes on here and requests that (although it seems very unlikely in this case) but you certainly won't get in trouble for posting them.

Generally, more pics are always helpful (especially of a potential scammer) and this is a site solely for the purpose of helping punters.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 04:38:29 pm by NigelF »

goldwing1

« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 05:58:28 pm by goldwing1 »

Offline sirbifford

I've attached them to this post.

I've got her mobile numbers (She uses 2 one traces back to a man and one that traces back to Charlene), Again not sure if allowed to post them.

Offline NigelF

I've got her mobile numbers (She uses 2 one traces back to a man and one that traces back to Charlene), Again not sure if allowed to post them.

Posting mobile numbers is against the rules however when the girl is a scammer then numbers have been allowed to remain on the forum in the past. It's probably best to post the numbers but also report your own post to make Admin aware of it.

goldwing1

Ha ha, your quote " one traces back to a man "
A google image search produced this result

johndids

The lovely pussylicous bid on a RB for me on Saturday, she/ He must be really thick. I decided knowing what I do, to play along.

After a couple of mails to her , she said she has booked a room in a hotel in Fallowfield as she is fed up with nosey neighbours. Then she is going for a shower and something to eat before we meet and she would give me a call, how she knows my phone number I do not know. Then came the classic, I can meet you in the bar for a drink first or in the room. But I need the fee or a deposit made by bank transfer. My reply give me a few minutes, traced the sort code to Nottingham. Emailed her back, saying what is going on, as I have call the hotel and no reservation has been made in your name. I know the hotel is dodgy also.  Surprise Suprise Radio silence

johndids

BTW , I did not bother calling the hotel.  :rolleyes:

goldwing1

She`s put a bid on my reverse booking
Her 1 hour outcall rate is £200
She bid £120
She`s 33 and I stated that I want someone 55 or over, so it`s a decline

Also, she`s got a minus 1 feedback, how does that work?

Offline shaft10

She`s put a bid on my reverse booking
Her 1 hour outcall rate is £200
She bid £120
She`s 33 and I stated that I want someone 55 or over, so it`s a decline

You should have went for it to get her positives up !

Offline NigelF

:D

I know it's hard for you to imagine but some people have bad punts and are even willing to say so on AW. On here though we don't expect anyone to be that selfless (as they could get negative feedback in retaliation), we just hope they'll post their bad experience on here.

goldwing1

I`d have to go twice so she could get a +1 rating, that`s if I was stupid enough to go in the first place

Offline shaft10

I`d have to go twice so she could get a +1 rating, that`s if I was stupid enough to go in the first place

I think most of us have concluded that you are indeed ..... stupid  :sarcastic: