Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Diamond Dollz - Manchester  (Read 684 times)

msb1024

I've been to this place (External Link/Members Only) twice this year. The first time I was conned but didn't find out until some months later.

Walked in and asked the price and was told £50 for 30 minutes. What I wasn't told is this is for a VIP (larger) room. Smaller rooms are £40 for 30 minutes. Not sure how the prices are worked out.

The first time I was presented with a selection of about 15 pretty ladies. I opted to go with a Brazilian girl called Erika (who now works at The World Famous Piccadilly Club as Anna from Venezuela). Although attractive, I got the impression that for her, the sex was a chore to be finished as quickly as possible, unless you paid for more. I did have a few more quid on me so she was less resistant to touching except for the nipples which she didn't want me to touch. Sex was OK to good.

There's a bit of a con going on at Diamond Dollz and a mate of my mine who also tried the place out confirmed the same thing. They start with a BJ but they are reluctant to stop. Presumably this is to finish you off so you have to pay more for a fuck. Beware of this tactic.

The second time I went in I was presented with about half a dozen dogs and I mean rough. Really, I should have walked out but there was a girl called Jasmina who said she was Brazilian. She was quite pretty so my dick thought: why not? She was much friendlier than Erika. Started with the BJ before moving on to some good sex.

While I got some good sex from this place the fact that I was conned the first time with money and the girls do try to rush - not wanting to stop BJ so you finish and have to pay more and the fact the selection of girls last time was just dog shit, I'd say don't make this your first choice. There are better places nearby.