Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone know anything about miriam.submissive in Oldham  (Read 537 times)

Offline Abs

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have a provisional booking with this girl tonight. I just need to sort a few things out to make sure I won't be disturbed and will then confirm with her. There's no reviews on here so I will leave one at some point afterwards.

But has anyone already seen her? Is she worth it? Or should I save my money? Maybe there are clues in her profile that more experienced punters have spotted and which I've completely missed.

I have spoken to her on the phone so probably not pimped but she did have a foreign accent, though I couldn't place it.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks very much

Online Tony4447

No feedback on AW, profile doesn’t give much away..........good luck

Offline NigelF

Sorry OP, I'm probably too late with this but her pics are from a webcam site. You can pretty much tell just by looking at them but if you use a reverse image search engine (I used Tin Eye) it will reveal the source website although the video it's taken from seems to no longer exist. That doesn't mean she or even her pictures are not genuine (perhaps she did used to cam) but it does make it more likely.

This is my search result (it's the same with the other pics too): External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 08:40:44 pm by NigelF »

Offline Abs

Sorry OP, I'm probably too late with this but her pics are from a webcam site. You can pretty much tell just by looking at them but if you use a reverse image search engine (I used Tin Eye) it will reveal the source website although the video it's taken from seems to no longer exist. That doesn't mean she or even her pictures are not genuine (perhaps she did used to cam) but it does make it more likely.

This is my search result (it's the same with the other pics too): External Link/Members Only

Thanks very much for that. Unfortunately I didn't see it in time. It's appreciated none the less though.

I actually decided against seeing her as when I called back she seemed unsure about some of the services I wanted. She said yes to everything I asked, but there was a language barrier and I wasn't convinced that she understood. So I made my excuses and cancelled.

So I decided to try this girl instead:
No real info on her again on UKP so thought I would TOFTT
But she ended up letting me down as I was parked outside her place, review to follow

Should have gone home at this point, but the little guy was firmly in charge by now. Figured I would TOFTT with miriam.submissive after all, even if I didn't get all the services I was hoping for. Long story short, absolute disaster. Full review to follow, if you're interested in the long version. I have not had a good night!

goldwing1

Don`t know what it is but something is not quite right there

Offline NigelF

Thanks very much for that. Unfortunately I didn't see it in time. It's appreciated none the less though.

I actually decided against seeing her as when I called back she seemed unsure about some of the services I wanted. She said yes to everything I asked, but there was a language barrier and I wasn't convinced that she understood. So I made my excuses and cancelled.

So I decided to try this girl instead:
No real info on her again on UKP so thought I would TOFTT
But she ended up letting me down as I was parked outside her place, review to follow

Should have gone home at this point, but the little guy was firmly in charge by now. Figured I would TOFTT with miriam.submissive after all, even if I didn't get all the services I was hoping for. Long story short, absolute disaster. Full review to follow, if you're interested in the long version. I have not had a good night!

Ah, we've all been there or at least I have. I'm sorry to hear it mate. At least you'll have a couple of TOFTT reviews to warn people though.