Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Salon 24, anyone?  (Read 1346 times)

Offline westeros

Been off the punting scene for a while now, what with work and other commitments. Will be in manchester next week near strangeways and was hoping to try out Salon 24.

The write ups for the place seem good, but i do like cosmo and it has always been my failsafe whenever an indy drops out. Tried Diamond Dollz at the begining of the year and after 2 hit and misses I'm hoping to broaden my horizons.

I like ladies within size 6 to 14 young and good looking because i always like to punt with girls i would probably never be able to pull on my own  :D :D. Service wise I'm pretty vanilla but i do prefer OWO. not bowled over by Fk or anything.

So.... any reccomendations lads?

Offline Goldfinch

« Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 08:04:15 am by Goldfinch »

Offline Marquis

It's ages since I've been to Salon 24, 5 or 6 years maybe. Don't know what it's like now but was too hit and miss back then.

Offline strokeyjoe

It's ages since I've been to Salon 24, 5 or 6 years maybe. Don't know what it's like now but was too hit and miss back then.

Been even longer than that since I've been in there...gotta be 15 years plus!! Reminding me of my age now!! 😂😂 only went the once, lovely little Chinese girl ...can't even remember why I never went again!   :(

Offline howrude

It's a place I've been to many times. I like the off the main road location. And they've had some great girls there over the years, particularly big busty girls which I like a lot. Of the girls there right now, I'd recommend Eve and Passion.

Offline Marquis

Of the girls there right now, I'd recommend Eve and Passion.

Habiba looks interesting too. I might have to venture back there one of these days.

Offline westeros

Well lads, wanted to go to Salon 24 but due to the traffic and my phone dying on me couldn't get there. Ended up at Orange spa on swan street ( another place i was meaning to try). I've put up a review of the place

Offline Barclay Spank

I've been to Salon 24 and Orange Spa. I like both of them. I've had sex with Habiba, she's a lot of fun and has the right attitude. She let me snog and finger her. She's not as young or as pretty as you might want though. Quite a bit of cellulite, but I'd be happy to see her again.

With Orange Spa the money to pay can mount up. Massage is £20, then hand relief another £20, then to get her naked another £20. The girls there can be nice looking, and for another £20 you can have sex with her. I've not done that myself yet. It just seems much better value for money to go up the road to Piccadilly Club and pay £35 for half an hour with Spanish Sonya who is lovely.

There's that place, Angels or something, near to Orange Spa. Supposed to open at 6pm but I went there 6pm and it wasn't.
Banned reason: Ignoring mod's warning regarding irrelevant and political posts.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Goldfinch

There's that place, Angels or something, near to Orange Spa. Supposed to open at 6pm but I went there 6pm and it wasn't.

External Link/Members Only

Formerly lounge56 before it got closed down.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 26, 2017, 04:22:36 pm by Goldfinch »

Offline Cade

Been to Salon24 quite a lot now. The girls there can be a mixed bag but I’ve come away from there satisfied much more often than not. Location is good, being away from the main roads, and inside, though it’s not as glitzy as some places, it’s clean enough. I find the rooms are decent, not poky like some places, and it’s always discreet. There’s no bumping into other guys on the way in or out afterwards.

If it’s hot twenty-something girls you’re looking for, it’s probably not the best place as there are only ever about 10-12 girls on the rota and they’re mixed ages, so you’d have better choice elsewhere. I saw Habiba about 3 years ago and she had a nice body, plus as the other reply says, she has the right attitude. She does a good GFE. They look to have a few other decent younger girls at the moment but the other girls I’ve seen there have mostly been in their 30s/40s. At £30 for 20 mins or £40 for half an hour, if you get the right girl it’s good value.