Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Holiday Inn Burnley  (Read 1041 times)

Tony8

Seem to be few girls operating out of here.
Anyone know anything about them?

Offline Access

Offline gdb67

Seem to be few girls operating out of here.
Anyone know anything about them?

How you know that mate. I would be interested. I go to Burnley quite a bit. Sounds good.

Offline cueball

EE's??

Rumour has it yes, from Blackburn, switching gaffs.

I'd tread very carefully there if I were you lads.

Offline gdb67

Rumour has it yes, from Blackburn, switching gaffs.
I'd tread very carefully there if I were you lads.

Cheers for that. Why tread carefully. Something dodgy ?

Offline cueball

Cheers for that. Why tread carefully. Something dodgy ?

There's been a lot of chatter about b&s and gaffs raided etc

I'd avoid but I'm not everybody.

I'm not saying don't go but do your homework and use your head.

Offline gdb67

Good man. I'll take that on board.

Offline Blackie

Sorry to digress

but whats the story with Charnock Richards.... Its almost like a brothel hotel. There must be at least 10-15 girls working from there at any one time. Do the hotel staff not know?
« Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 10:49:02 pm by Blackie »

Offline titton

A "brother hotel"? Did you mean a brothel hotel?
Are you meaning Park Hall, or what ever it is called where there used to be a nightclub in the late 80's/early 90's?

Offline Blackie

A "brother hotel"? Did you mean a brothel hotel?
Are you meaning Park Hall, or what ever it is called where there used to be a nightclub in the late 80's/early 90's?

sorry updated... yeah i think thats the one, i do a search via postcode or Chorley on AW and nearly all the SP's are listed as Charnock Richards.

Offline Aargon15

sorry updated... yeah i think thats the one, i do a search via postcode or Chorley on AW and nearly all the SP's are listed as Charnock Richards.
WG's use it as they have Chalets at the rear of the hotel near the leisure centre. It's discrete easy to park and you pass no-one. I've been twice saw the same girl English_Leah who unfortunately seems to have stopped working :dash: so I've never been able to review her, Hence me having no reviews. :unknown:

Offline Squire Haggard

I wonder how long it will take the scumbag tabloids to get onto this. The Holiday Inn connection will make a good headline. Their ''reporter'' will visit, ''make his excuses and leave''. :vomit:

Offline scutty brown

Do you know which addresses have been raided? I occasionally visit girls in Blackburn and it would be good to know where to avoid...

Offline blackburnian

Big plus one for this ,lancs old bill seem to have a fair old crackdown against Sergei going on .

Do you know which addresses have been raided? I occasionally visit girls in Blackburn and it would be good to know where to avoid...

Pretty much all of the EEs on AW in Blackburn had gone last time I checked ,the ones that hadn't been busted kind of moved of their own accord .

Bb