Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New parlour?  (Read 2836 times)

Offline jaydee2000

Looks to have popped up today and in a familiar location to some members (I'd not visited Sandys myself)

External Link/Members Only

Offline Goldfinch

Offline standardpostage

£100 hr sounds fair.

But, I suppose, everything might be an extra ?

Offline frankc

If there all in the same place I quite fancy the idea of seeing each girl for 30 minutes one after the other for £150.... might need my 3 x weetabix before hand though

Offline chrishornx

If there all in the same place I quite fancy the idea of seeing each girl for 30 minutes one after the other for £150.... might need my 3 x weetabix before hand though

go for it Frank sounds like a great plan

Offline Blackpool Rock

Same address as 50 shades:

It's basically just an AW profile for 50 shades so i'd expect the girls on the profile to change daily, let's hope they can be bothered to actually update the AW profile as the 50 shades website still isn't showing any girls working on their rota.

Unless these 3 have taken over 50 shades  :unknown: 2 of them look to be on the 50 shades list of girls but no sign of a "Bella"

Online Moby Dick

Pic of Tiffany is at least 5years old, and may be someone else.

I wonder it the metal garage door is still in as good condition  :sarcastic:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online Moby Dick

go for it Frank sounds like a great plan
Wash ya hands between each one.

Offline Atlas1957

I think shagging a whole parlour in one day would actually be quite good fun.  I would personally only want to try it if I had been to the parlour already and had seen at least one of the women before.  I'm not sure if you would want to have seen all the women or if you would want at least one new girl in the mix to add a bit of the unknown to it.

I occasionally do two SPs from a parlour one after the other and it is very enjoyable.  The best "hand off" that I have had doing this was an impromptu 2 girl when the second lady showed up and joined in at the half hour mark and then the first lady made a quiet exit a few minutes later.  I've not yet tried three SPs in a day but this thread has made me realise I should.

If you fancy a challenge, maybe try to do La Maison Bury on one of the days when they have a full line up of eight available!

Offline Blackpool Rock

I think shagging a whole parlour in one day would actually be quite good fun.  I would personally only want to try it if I had been to the parlour already and had seen at least one of the women before.  I'm not sure if you would want to have seen all the women or if you would want at least one new girl in the mix to add a bit of the unknown to it.

I occasionally do two SPs from a parlour one after the other and it is very enjoyable.  The best "hand off" that I have had doing this was an impromptu 2 girl when the second lady showed up and joined in at the half hour mark and then the first lady made a quiet exit a few minutes later.  I've not yet tried three SPs in a day but this thread has made me realise I should.

If you fancy a challenge, maybe try to do La Maison Bury on one of the days when they have a full line up of eight available!
Some of the girls at SS did say that a number of guys sometimes went and spent the whole day there going through the girls one by one and sometimes having a break part way through to recover

Online Moby Dick

Some of the girls at SS did say that a number of guys sometimes went and spent the whole day there going through the girls one by one and sometimes having a break part way through to recover
Always plenty of coffee, papers, lad mags, and fill ya pockets full of sweets to eat on the way to do the same at Northenden.

Offline Rack Admirer

Does anyone on here know who runs 50 shades?

The place could become a goldmine again if they attracted some top girls in. Maybe the location is too tainted after Sandys, but Manchester is crying out for a Sandys replacement.

Online scutty brown

Presumably this is just Angel trying a new advertising angle due to end of  lockdown tomorrow?

Offline george r

lucky twat !!  2 girls would be my max nowadays with a long break in between  :(

Offline Kool Keef

Tumbleweed blowing through reception last time I visited it was that dead, one girl was working steady (she's now long gone from there) & the other girls looked beyond bored.
Don't know how it's lasted this long, I guess it must get some punters through the doors but if it was the only parlour in Manchester I doubt I'd visit in its current state.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Tumbleweed blowing through reception last time I visited it was that dead, one girl was working steady (she's now long gone from there) & the other girls looked beyond bored.
Don't know how it's lasted this long, I guess it must get some punters through the doors but if it was the only parlour in Manchester I doubt I'd visit in its current state.
Yeah must be at least a year since I last punted there and the girl I saw said it was dead, she's now moved on to GFE.

Thing is the owners have fucked it up as they have been exposed on here for using fake pics therefore on that basis I just don't trust that i'm going to see the girl in the photo.
I see a good pic and think I want to punt her but then assume i'll be B&S'd  :thumbsdown:

Offline Janesdesired

I might do that at Sheridan. Milly, Alice, Scarlett working. Not seen Scarlett yet

Online Moby Dick

I might do that at Sheridan. Milly, Alice, Scarlett working. Not seen Scarlett yet

Sounds “legendary”  :sarcastic:

Offline Kool Keef

Yeah must be at least a year since I last punted there and the girl I saw said it was dead, she's now moved on to GFE.

Thing is the owners have fucked it up as they have been exposed on here for using fake pics therefore on that basis I just don't trust that i'm going to see the girl in the photo.
I see a good pic and think I want to punt her but then assume i'll be B&S'd  :thumbsdown:

Exactly, if you can't trust the photos on the website to be the girl you're gonna see then why even bother going & giving them your hard earned in the first place?
I know I won't that's for sure.
Who's the girl who's gone to gfe btw?

Offline Blackpool Rock

Exactly, if you can't trust the photos on the website to be the girl you're gonna see then why even bother going & giving them your hard earned in the first place?
I know I won't that's for sure.
Who's the girl who's gone to gfe btw?
Harley, was Kirsten @ 50 shades, my review is on here somewhere but a bit Neutral / Meh

Offline Atlas1957

50 shades are also terrible at just running a website.  Pre-lockdown you'd click on an interesting girl and it would take you to an error page instead of a page with photos/details.  I'm sure they must have a few good girls working there, but it just doesn't seem worth the effort trying to find out which ones.

Offline Kool Keef

Harley, was Kirsten @ 50 shades, my review is on here somewhere but a bit Neutral / Meh

:hi:
I saw Bethany there, a cute little spinner who I had a good punt with, don't know where she is these days unfortunately.

Offline Rack Admirer

Presumably this is just Angel trying a new advertising angle due to end of  lockdown tomorrow?

Ah, it's his parlour? I didn't know that. The place is like his website!

Online Moby Dick

50 shades are also terrible at just running a website.  Pre-lockdown you'd click on an interesting girl and it would take you to an error page instead of a page with photos/details.  I'm sure they must have a few good girls working there, but it just doesn't seem worth the effort trying to find out which ones.

Not suggesting this place is any good....
But punting these days ain’t what it used to be before the www.
Half the fun was flying blind.
Nowadays everyone wants and expects a sure thing. The power of www

Offline frankc

Got to agree with that Moby, and one of the reasons I still shag off Vivastreet every now and then

Offline Atlas1957

Not suggesting this place is any good....
Nowadays everyone wants and expects a sure thing. The power of www
I quite like the flying blind part myself sometimes.

But it is just a feeling that if they can't even put the minimal effort in of maintaining a website for their customers are they really going to put any effort in any other areas of customer service?

Online Moby Dick

I quite like the flying blind part myself sometimes.

But it is just a feeling that if they can't even put the minimal effort in of maintaining a website for their customers are they really going to put any effort in any other areas of customer service?
I know what you mean.
How times change.
Fucking a lass these days takes so much planning and cross checking.
A bit like buying insurance or a TV. No longer just turn up at the shop/store and see whats on offer. That’s what parlours where for me.
Nowadays endless searching, looking at photoshopped images, checking likes lists, doing comparisons, reading reviews, trying to get the best for your budget. “Best Bang for your Bucks”
Our expectations I feel are so much higher these days. This in many cases can only lead to disappointment.
Is it because prices have increased so much that more effort goes into finding a shag?
Are there more scammers, poor providers that makes us take more care, or have I become a fussy old cunt?
« Last Edit: December 02, 2020, 09:03:15 am by Moby Dick »

Offline BaldEagle

I know what you mean.
How times change.
Fucking a lass these days takes so much planning and cross checking.
A bit like buying insurance or a TV. No longer just turn up at the shop/store and see whats on offer. That’s what parlours where for me.
Nowadays endless searching, looking at photoshopped images, checking likes lists, doing comparisons, reading reviews, trying to get the best for your budget. “Best Bang for your Bucks”
Our expectations I feel are so much higher these days. This in many cases can only lead to disappointment.
Is it because prices have increased so much that more effort goes into finding a shag?
Are there more scammers, poor providers that makes us take more care, or have I become a fussy old cunt?

No you haven't. With rocketing prices, photoshopped images and the current mediocre talent on offer at sometimes ludicrous prices  (certainly in South Manchester) you have every right to be fussy, even if it's hard work.

Offline Atlas1957

Yeah Moby and Baldy, I think it is reasonable to expect a better service and not to be scammed when you are paying independent prices.

In theory, the idea behind a parlour is that if the girl is absolutely dreadful, the parlour owner turfs her out to protect his reputation, so you generally expect a certain minimum standard from a girl.  This way parlours still offer some kind of cheap and cheerfullness, but even they are starting to get pricey.  Quite a few want £50 for the half hour but then the girl herself hits you with asking for £10 or £20 extra straight away.

I'm sure 50 shades isn't all bad and I'm sure it is making some money for the owner, but if I'm getting my needs met at other parlours they aren't exactly doing much to get me to visit them instead.  I think this is the most recent review from 50 shades https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=258655.0 and it is over a year old.  Compare that to the regularity of reviews from other local parlours it is clearly not impressing anyone enough that does go to write about it. :D

Online scutty brown

Yeah Moby and Baldy, I think it is reasonable to expect a better service and not to be scammed when you are paying independent prices.

In theory, the idea behind a parlour is that if the girl is absolutely dreadful, the parlour owner turfs her out to protect his reputation, so you generally expect a certain minimum standard from a girl.  This way parlours still offer some kind of cheap and cheerfullness, but even they are starting to get pricey.  Quite a few want £50 for the half hour but then the girl herself hits you with asking for £10 or £20 extra straight away.

I'm sure 50 shades isn't all bad and I'm sure it is making some money for the owner, but if I'm getting my needs met at other parlours they aren't exactly doing much to get me to visit them instead.  I think this is the most recent review from 50 shades https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=258655.0 and it is over a year old.  Compare that to the regularity of reviews from other local parlours it is clearly not impressing anyone enough that does go to write about it. :D

I suspect al the reviews are fakes on the Manchester Forum site...remind me who runs that?
Of course I can't be sure as I never managed to log back on again after the last time he deleted the membership database

Online scutty brown

Ah, it's his parlour? I didn't know that. The place is like his website!

You mean derelict?

Offline Rack Admirer

You mean derelict?

Quiet, and a shadow of its former self, is what I meant 😉

Offline Atlas1957

I suspect al the reviews are fakes on the Manchester Forum site...remind me who runs that?
Of course I can't be sure as I never managed to log back on again after the last time he deleted the membership database
Most of the positive reviews on there for the places I've been seem somewhat true if perhaps a little overly positive and not negative enough.

On a sort of related note I have been thinking of asking someone (not sure who) for permission/access to update External Link/Members Only because we do actually pump out a ton of good parlour reviews in the north west, but for example Brooklyns has no reviews on the wiki and External Link/Members Only has no reviews since August 2017.  Maybe there is a reason for not doing it though (maybe breaks something on the forum/wiki or will draw in the touts).  I've done 30 reviews (out of 32) that could get linked to just those two places alone and there are some other prolific parlour punters on here.

Offline Atlas1957

A coincidence I'm sure (and it could be as they have had a month to do this) but the 50 shades site has updated their rota for Wednesday through Sunday and has now got more working profiles for girls than I've ever seen before!  Also we got a new review for a girl there yesterday!

Offline Blackpool Rock

A coincidence I'm sure (and it could be as they have had a month to do this) but the 50 shades site has updated their rota for Wednesday through Sunday and has now got more working profiles for girls than I've ever seen before!  Also we got a new review for a girl there yesterday!
Like fucking busses these 50 shades reviews, now a negative up for the same girl that had a positive, think the girl is called Marmite  :rolleyes: