Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen this Thai lady  (Read 2653 times)

Offline SalfordSam

Anyone had any dealings with this little lady? She looks and sounds good and am sorely tempted to break my drought...

External Link/Members Only

Offline Alexlove4anal

No... but have looked at the profile and looks good. Interesting if anyone has confirmation and she can go on the HL.

Alex  :rolleyes:

Offline Goldfinch

« Last Edit: November 24, 2020, 10:39:19 am by Goldfinch »

Offline GingerNuts

Curvy Jenny x
Greater Manchester / Cheadle
£100/h (incall)
👄DFK(at disc.)  P̶e̶n̶e̶t̶.̶ 😲OWO  🤤CIM(at disc.)  😅Facials  🥛Swallow(at disc.)  A̶n̶a̶l̶
Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline SalfordSam

Sweet child o mine. Please ignore my original message!!

Offline Chris1990mcr

Hahaha what the fuck is that verification pic

Offline Kool Keef

« Last Edit: November 24, 2020, 03:25:03 pm by Kool Keef »

Offline Goldfinch

Offline Tomsmith86

Good god, I was close to booking her in for a post-lockdown punt. Will keep up the searching for a Thai bird

Offline Alexlove4anal

Sweet Jesus!

the profile pictures Vs the Verification pics :vomit:

I wouldnt for free on this one  :scare:

Offline bugsybum

More chance of getting the Haka than a shag!!! She should be plying her trade at twickenham rather than a brass house.

Offline mahler44

I can see now why I don't log on here very often. This site has a reputation for being misogynistic and that is perfectly demonstrated here. This lady is a human being for heaven's sake and is doing her best to earn a living in a way that I doubt we would even attempt for a single day. What if she was a member of your family or a friend?
There was an egregious attack on a lady recently - Naughty Layla, I think - but, as a member on here, she had the strength of character to fight back. She really didn't need to because I & many others have spent some lovely times with her. 
Anyway, I did visit Jasmine recently despite the current restrictions which I'm not proud of. My brief report is in the review section.

Offline Carpy

I can see now why I don't log on here very often. This site has a reputation for being misogynistic and that is perfectly demonstrated here. This lady is a human being for heaven's sake and is doing her best to earn a living in a way that I doubt we would even attempt for a single day. What if she was a member of your family or a friend?
There was an egregious attack on a lady recently - Naughty Layla, I think - but, as a member on here, she had the strength of character to fight back. She really didn't need to because I & many others have spent some lovely times with her. 
Anyway, I did visit Jasmine recently despite the current restrictions which I'm not proud of. My brief report is in the review section.

If you don’t like it, don’t come back. I genuinely don’t think you will be missed. You have not really contributed much but seem fine to judge everyone on here.

Go on the Forum which WGs use and see how they discuss punters may even out you opinion

« Last Edit: November 26, 2020, 09:36:36 am by Carpy »

Offline mahler44

If you don’t like it, don’t come back. I genuinely don’t think you will be missed. You have not really contributed much but seem fine to judge everyone on here.

Go on the Forum which WGs use and see how they discuss punters may even out you opinion

Exactly as I expected!

Offline samneil15

Guys there's no way in hell that is the same girl on the profile. Veri pic looks like a mixed race black girl to me and the profile is obv for a Thai bird.

Nothing matches in terms of looks so I'm inclined to think it will be a B&S (in a good way)

Or maybe I'm completely wrong  :unknown: