Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sumalee  (Read 6599 times)

Offline raj100

Hi all of you that knew sumalee, unfortunately she passed away in Thailand whilst visiting family. RIP
Banned reason: Necrophiliac fantasiser
Banned by: Head1

Offline psb

Offline EASTLAND

Do you have any more information? That’s really sad news, RIP x

Online bdyno

Didn't know her, never met her, so may be heading down the wrong path here, but...

Googling "sumalee in Bolton" finds this:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=236542.0

Reading that thread links you to others, all of which confirm her as a barebacker.  If someone found out she died, would it be a good idea to try finding out what a barebacker died of?

Apologies if that's the wrong girl, but it's just what I found.

Offline scutty brown

Didn't know her, never met her, so may be heading down the wrong path here, but...

Googling "sumalee in Bolton" finds this:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=236542.0

Reading that thread links you to others, all of which confirm her as a barebacker.  If someone found out she died, would it be a good idea to try finding out what a barebacker died of?

Apologies if that's the wrong girl, but it's just what I found.

I think your comment is in bada taste
And there's nothing substantiating claims of BB except from what looks like a revenge post from a post-and-run troll

Online spartanwizard

Take it with a pinch of salt going off the Ops  previous posts.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2020, 09:55:17 pm by spartanwizard »

Online chrishornx

a very large pinch

Offline JayNW

Agreed,possibly trying to stop her from being in business,His previous reviews on her cast some doubt.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Agreed,possibly trying to stop her from being in business,His previous reviews on her cast some doubt.
As with any information posted on here, it's up to the individual to decide how credible it is. There doesn't seem to be any current advert for her so she isn't contactable in any case, time will tell if that situation changes.

Offline Xdavetheravex

Not seen her advertise for a fair few weeks and no response from her number last time I tried about a month ago.

Offline Chris1990mcr

Hi all of you that knew sumalee, unfortunately she passed away in Thailand whilst visiting family. RIP

How did she pass away?

Offline raj100

Not sure pal. Just bumped into a friend of hers, and she mentioned it. Sad news really.

Offline raj100

So I've found out how she died. She had a really bad cocaine habit. Went on a night out in Thailand, came home didnt wake up again. Apparently so I've been told, she died of a massive cardiac arrest due the effects of a cocaine overdose🙏🙏

Offline psb

I'm not surprised, I guess that explains the mood swings. Pity, pretty girl and nice when she was straight

Online Rack Admirer

So I've found out how she died. She had a really bad cocaine habit. Went on a night out in Thailand, came home didnt wake up again. Apparently so I've been told, she died of a massive cardiac arrest due the effects of a cocaine overdose🙏🙏

I didn't think drugs like cocaine were prevalent in thailand, with the authorities so strict on it, very long and unpleasant prison sentences, etc. Also, with the lockdown being on, probably even more scarce as the country has been very tightly locked-down.

Not saying the story isn't true but it does seem quite unlikely.

I saw Sumalee once. Kept me waiting in the car park for ages until she answered my calls and let me in... but it was worth the wait ;)

Offline raj100

Just passing on what I've heard. And yes, defo worth the wait. Not many thai' like her in bolton

Offline john54321

Thanks for letting us know. Shocked.
Sumalee was definitely one for mood swings and being very erratic. If you caught her on a good day though, she gave the best B2B. I think she was very troubled.
RIP hun xxx

Offline john54321

Either someone's taking the piss or she's back from the grave..
External Link/Members Only

Offline EASTLAND

I can confirm she is alive and well

Online GingerNuts

Have you had a recent meeting with her?

Offline john54321

And there was me giving a UKP eulogy ... happy she is still with us, even if she is a bit of a grump at times.

Offline EASTLAND

No but I've just spoken to her. She hasn't been working for the last few months because of Covid

Online Rack Admirer

I wonder if the BB accusations are similarly accurate 🤔

Offline Chris1990mcr

Fucking hell that’s pretty sick to make up that shit

Offline Philmeboots

Well Daviemac did advise to wait and see...what's the OP got to say for himself.

Not nice to falsely advice someone's death if untrue ?

Offline JayNW

Had my suspicions early on in the thread,obviously looking to destroy the girl`s business.

Offline john54321

Had my suspicions early on in the thread,obviously looking to destroy the girl`s business.

Either OP was misinformed badly or is telling outrageous lies for whatever reason.. The silence is deafening.

Offline psb

Offline helping hand

Not been to any massage place for over a year but kept a check on malee on this site. Not seen or spoke to her in a very long time and if someone doubts me that's fine.  But I never said bad about her because she was the best one I ever had and was addicted to her at one point. Seeing her at least once a week non stop and make thats why it led to other things between us. 

I actually believed post thinking there is no reason to say such a thing. So now I understand why people doubt certain reviews. When I originally mentioned her going bb on a regular basis I had no idea its not that easy to accept such accusation without real evidence or support from trusted sources. Wish I never said it simply because I loved every bit of it and I said it before when she is in the mood she is irresistible like a drug. I only spilled the secret when I stopped seeing her because of an issue or she stopped seeing me lol. So in a way I was sore. Although my intention was never to hurt her reputation at the time but I can now see how it looks. I just thought I should warn others that maybe I wasn't the only one and clearly that's wasnt a good idea. I did get checked out for common sti's since I stopped going these places and it's all good. So she was all good atleast back then.

I genuinely wish well for her because I still miss that feeling of her all over me even after this long. I am happy she is well and hope you guys enjoy.

Lastly. Doesn't matter if no one believed me because it boosts my ego lol thinking I might be the only one or one of two. Anyway, please don't give me the hate as you are free to not believe me. Peace

Offline psb

The number on her current Gumtree advert is the same one that she always had so, unless it's a ouija board, I think we can dismiss the whole thing

Offline ISTS2005

See OP has been back on here today, and he still appears not to have accounted for why he said what he did.

Offline john54321

she's not replying to any of my messages so she's definitely back in business  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline raj100

Sorry for the late reply lads, I only said what I was told! Maybe next time I'll ask to see the corpse before I take things for gospel what others tell me. Take a chill pill lads, you was all cussing her not long ago, and now you care.!! Laters

Offline steeeevo75

Maybe Raj isn't getting it anymore from her and thought he'd decrease her business.  :(

Offline john54321

Maybe Raj isn't getting it anymore from her and thought he'd decrease her business.  :(

Strong possibility. Why would another wg lie about something so outrageous? Perhaps we could know who told him the BS.

Offline antsz

OP should be banned for talking pure bollocks again

Offline raj100

Who said it was another wg that told me? I said a friend of hers. You lot are like a bunch of women ffs. No wonder your all on here bitching about hookers ffs!

Online Rack Admirer

Who said it was another wg that told me? I said a friend of hers. You lot are like a bunch of women ffs. No wonder your all on here bitching about hookers ffs!

Have you been back to see her? I texted her a week last sunday and no response. Wonder if her service will be as good now that she's reincarnated?  ;)

Offline BP

Rajpot

Offline steeeevo75

Today I went to see Malee having heard she's back from the dead.
Communication was the usual back and forth, gave her a day's notice as she likes to change times about 4 times a day. But we agreed for 2pm and stuck to it.

Haven't seen her for a good year or so, maybe more, but she looked hot as ever. Her body is fantastic. She had heard of these rumours, was very quick to set them straight. She's never taken drugs and not been back to Thailand for a good couple of years. I'm not here to judge her on the answers.

The massage was fantastic, starting with a hot towel on my body with her climbing on me and pressing all over. Then the oil on the back and arms, then the arse, then the legs. Back to the towel then asked to turn over.

I've massaged her in the past and in my text to her I asked if she needed another. So today she said would I like to and I obliged. Oiled her body and ran my hands all over, front and back.
While she was lay on her back she then gestured for me to come close to her chest. She then oiled me up and started to wank me off, with me eventually shooting all underneath her chin!!!

She definitely blows hot and cold like guys have said in the past, but on this form I think she's great value. I paid £90 for the hour, was there for slightly longer and she was on great form, laughing and joking etc

Maybe she was in the bathroom, practising her lines!!! 😜