Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyBabeJess...anyone seen her?  (Read 2695 times)

Offline BEGGSY69

Yes I have. A couple of years ago now for a30 minute punt. Flat in Brindley I think. Not sures if itsher placeor her sisters.  She works as well but no to the extent as Jess. Good body big tits and round arse. She wasn't exactly chatty. She had what could best be described as 'resting bitch face'. Even when she attempts to smile it looks forced. The sex was ok nothing remarkable or memorable at all. The standard £60 punt. OWO for about 5 mins. The n are you ready to fuck. fuck in various positions. Cum,clean up and go.

Offline manfox

She had what could best be described as 'resting bitch face'.

Brilliant PMSL  :D

Offline 313

Think i'll give her a miss then pal.

rimmer1991

I met her earlier this year. Pretty friendly owo was OK and thats it.... wanted her to sit on my face but arse wasnt exactly fresh... will pass in future

dingdong122

I'm thinking of taking a punt there, does she do all on list and when you say arse wasn't fresh do you mean was sweaty or shitty??
Sweaty is good shitty not

Offline SalfordSam

Go for it. She's a fairly attractive girl with a cracking body and is definitely the girl in the photos. As has been mentioned earlier service was ok, nothing extra special or terrible so well worth it.

rimmer1991

I'm thinking of taking a punt there, does she do all on list and when you say arse wasn't fresh do you mean was sweaty or shitty??
Sweaty is good shitty not
Hi it was a bad smell sweaty and shitty
Didnt kiss either and oral was average to say the least
Got a bit of a gut too which was a shock
A ok punt but there is better just my opinion
Cheers

AJB top shagger

Hi it was a bad smell sweaty and shitty
Didnt kiss either and oral was average to say the least
Got a bit of a gut too which was a shock
A ok punt but there is better just my opinion
Cheers

Exactly the same as my experience with her, but for £60 outcall you roll the dice

rimmer1991

Exactly the same as my experience with her, but for £60 outcall you roll the dice
Aye.... glad im not the only one who copped the smelly arse lol

goldwing1

I had a threesome with her and her partner last week, it was spot on, i`ve left a field report.
Today, i`m having threesome with her sister.

External Link/Members Only

rimmer1991

I had a threesome with her and her partner last week, it was spot on, i`ve left a field report.

Glad you had a good experience
Interested to know how it goes with her sister

Jay-Jay

And the smelly arse topic ???

Jay