Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fallyn / Olina / London Bayswater  (Read 1185 times)

Offline Greendoc

External Link/Members Only

Price 150 for hour
Some time in august .
Location.Bayswater ,nice and new apartment.

Had some free time and managed a booking with her via the agency quick and easy as usual.
The girl Looks like the Pictures but they need updating. Obviously been photoshopped but it’s clearly her.I’d say age between late twenties and early thirties, She’s put on a bit of weight from the pictures ,but she ain’t a 12/14 like some have suggested ,she is a size ten at max, Has a Great arse for a Thai girl , personal I prefer some shape to bums and she has it ,Her tits are great , and I found her to be pretty . When a girl has no selfie pictures I tend to go in with low expectations I was pleasantly surprised by her , She has a Friendly and playful attitude and is willing to please .
don’t need to go into to much details about the punt as it was perfect for me and I left happy after two pops . Personally I found her service was excellent .
Glad I took the plunge easily in my top 5 punts..

I’ve had some time for a few punts in London recently and for the price and service this girl has to be one off the best . Will post up the other punts later 
I Would return .

Offline Maverick1808

FWIW the idea of this site is that you do go into details about the punt so us fellow punters know what her range of services are, and wether she delivers them well or not.

If she wasn’t a well reviewed girl then your review doesn’t really offer us much.

But glad you had a good time.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2023, 08:12:28 pm by Maverick1808 »

Offline Greendoc

FWIW the idea of this site is that you do go into details about the punt so us fellow punters know what her range of services are, and wether she delivers them well or not.

If she wasn’t a well reviewed girl then your review doesn’t really offer us much.

But glad you had a good time.

I reviewed her with some details about her looks her service was great I’m glad to answer any questions sir ..

Offline docpassion1

Thankyou for your review OP.  :drinks: Interesting to get another prospective

Offline sunbunny

Doesn't seem to fit with the "old, fat, burnt out" narrative that's been pushed in the past few weeks?

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I reviewed her with some details about her looks her service was great I’m glad to answer any questions sir ..
To be fair the fact it was perfect for you doesn't give me any idea if she'd be perfect for me. Whilst all reviews are appreciated we do need a bit of detail.

Have you read the guide to review writing? External Link/Members Only  the summary is shown below.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Greendoc

I’m a pretty vanilla guy so , service was up to my vanilla standards and surprisingly more so .. she is fun and I was happy to let her take the lead and drain the member twice in a hour .. any questions I’m happy to answer… you’d think I would have to keep a diary of the service by the way some are acting on here ..

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I’m a pretty vanilla guy so , service was up to my vanilla standards and surprisingly more so .. she is fun and I was happy to let her take the lead and drain the member twice in a hour .. any questions I’m happy to answer… you’d think I would have to keep a diary of the service by the way some are acting on here ..
Did you read the guide?

Review need to have enough information so members can decide to see the SP or not. Could you make an informed decision on whether to see someone or not if I posted a review and just said she was perfect for me?  You could like the polar opposite in a punt to me.

You're making unnecessary hard work of this when people are trying to help you, but a question for you, what services did you receive and how were they delivered.  :unknown:

Offline Greendoc

Service provided was sex and owo  ,the sex was mostly in doggy position with dom on . she provided it with enthusiasm .. no clock watching and left after two pops .. great service .not into kissing or massages so didn’t partake in any of that . Any questions feel free to ask .  :hi:

Offline Greendoc

Did you read the guide?

Review need to have enough information so members can decide to see the SP or not. Could you make an informed decision on whether to see someone or not if I posted a review and just said she was perfect for me?  You could like the polar opposite in a punt to me.

You're making unnecessary hard work of this when people are trying to help you, but a question for you, what services did you receive and how were they delivered.  :unknown:

After reading my post again ..I didn’t see that I hadn’t include the services like I usually do .. owo protected sex etc my bad ..
« Last Edit: September 15, 2023, 01:12:21 am by Greendoc »

Online Gunner98

External Link/Members Only

Price 150 for hour
Some time in august .
Location.Bayswater ,nice and new apartment.

Had some free time and managed a booking with her via the agency quick and easy as usual.
The girl Looks like the Pictures but they need updating. Obviously been photoshopped but it’s clearly her.I’d say age between late twenties and early thirties, She’s put on a bit of weight from the pictures ,but she ain’t a 12/14 like some have suggested ,she is a size ten at max, Has a Great arse for a Thai girl , personal I prefer some shape to bums and she has it ,Her tits are great , and I found her to be pretty . When a girl has no selfie pictures I tend to go in with low expectations I was pleasantly surprised by her , She has a Friendly and playful attitude and is willing to please .
don’t need to go into to much details about the punt as it was perfect for me and I left happy after two pops . Personally I found her service was excellent .
Glad I took the plunge easily in my top 5 punts..

I’ve had some time for a few punts in London recently and for the price and service this girl has to be one off the best . Will post up the other punts later 
I Would return .

Congrats mate, you're Eskimo brothers with half of London  :D