Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cherry__Desires - new notts?  (Read 836 times)

Offline alfiebest

Hi chaps. I was wondering if anyone had seen or heard of any experiences with the lady below? Cherry_Desires? I swapped some messages to get location info and she seemed fine. Will try and go next week but slightly cautious as I can’t see a review on here!

TOFTT I guess?

External Link/Members Only

Online Charliehutton

Will try and go next week but slightly cautious

TOFTT I guess?

External Link/Members Only

Cautious? You've been a member for nearly 5 years. She looks terrific, so give her a go, for fucks sake, and let us know how you got on. You  might even find it exciting!

Offline Codwalloper

When you add her to WhatsApp the status is in Romanian!

Offline journey52

Hello Chaps, do yourself a favour and avoid at all costs. My first and full review to follow, but saw her yesterday 18/5/23, and got stung for £180.00. Paid for the hour and only got 28 mins.Claims she is French, but had Albanian music playing through her phone.Service rushed etc. As I say I'll give a full review of this scammer in the next few days. Just a shoutout to keep well clear!

Online GoldTop

Hello Chaps, do yourself a favour and avoid at all costs. My first and full review to follow, but saw her yesterday 18/5/23, and got stung for £180.00. Paid for the hour and only got 28 mins.Claims she is French, but had Albanian music playing through her phone.Service rushed etc. As I say I'll give a full review of this scammer in the next few days. Just a shoutout to keep well clear!

You've been avoiding 'em since 2017 !