Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucy A.K.A Star - Massage Northampton  (Read 1438 times)

Offline TallnHung

External Link/Members Only

Anyone seen her?
Looks fit as fuck to me?
Worst case if she is shit could try a day Dahlia or Mandi are around.
Some fit new offerings it seems.

Offline MajorPayne

Like the look of Vanessa myself.  Services TBC though

Offline HornyHemel

Anyone seen her?
Looks fit as fuck to me?
Worst case if she is shit could try a day Dahlia or Mandi are around.
Some fit new offerings it seems.

She used to work at Annabella's & HoD circa 2013-16: External Link/Members Only

Back then she had massive bolt on's.  I would go for Mandi every time over Lucy/Stacey

Offline Charliehutton

Like the look of Vanessa myself.  Services TBC though

New girl on the rota, Amber, looks interesting. If she turns up, of course.

Offline scouting

The topic thread is slightly misleading. Star is a lovely Venezuelan who has been at MN for some years.

Lucy is returning, has previously called herself either Lucy or Stacey but MN already have a Stacey in residence so she has reverted to her old name.
I saw her years ago at one of the HoD venues in MK. She was ok, gave a mediocre CIM. Didn't find her particularly attractive, she has quite sharp features apart from her enormously inflated tits which were to my taste unappealing.

The 3 new girls' profiles look good - Amber, Vanessa and Leah. NB Amber is also on the MKE rota
« Last Edit: January 26, 2022, 10:26:33 pm by scouting »

Offline mr.bluesky

I notice a new girl called Leah too. She used to work at Victoria House in Lutterworth  but cannot remember under what name  :dash: she also had an adultwork profile when she worked in Coventry.  Not seen her myself but she looks quite faf as does new girl Amber .
« Last Edit: January 27, 2022, 01:55:20 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline Charliehutton

I notice a new girl called Leah too. She used to work at Victoria House in Lutterworth  but cannot remember under what name  :dash: she also had an adultwork profile when she worked in Coventry.  Not seen her myself but she looks quite faf as does new girl Amber .

I saw her at VH, Mr B, where her stage name was Elise, and I thought she was terrific. She was due to start at MN yesterday, but I notice her name was taken off the rota, so I assume she didn't turn up.

Offline mr.bluesky

I saw her at VH, Mr B, where her stage name was Elise, and I thought she was terrific. She was due to start at MN yesterday, but I notice her name was taken off the rota, so I assume she didn't turn up.

:thumbsup: nice one Charlie.

« Last Edit: January 28, 2022, 03:18:47 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline Charliehutton

Two promising new girls, Amber and Leah, were meant to start last week, but it looks as though neither of them turned up, and they're not on the rota for next week, either.

Three or four years ago I was chatting to a girl at another parlour who told me conditions for the girls behind the scenes at MN weren't up to much, and she'd packed it in after just one day; she said she couldn't even sit down, because the settee was sticky. :vomit: I just wonder if that might be anything to do with it, or perhaps they've spruced it up since.

Offline MajorPayne

Two promising new girls, Amber and Leah, were meant to start last week, but it looks as though neither of them turned up, and they're not on the rota for next week, either.

Three or four years ago I was chatting to a girl at another parlour who told me conditions for the girls behind the scenes at MN weren't up to much, and she'd packed it in after just one day; she said she couldn't even sit down, because the settee was sticky. :vomit: I just wonder if that might be anything to do with it, or perhaps they've spruced it up since.

Though there are a number of ladies there who have been there for years.

Wonder if they have removed the black mold infestation around the window, in the room with the bath?   I'd assume so as it was before the pandemic when I saw it. . .   :scare:

Offline Hotpocket

This is my go too regular palour and although it generally seems clean i do sometimes feel like everything has a sheen of sticky too it (coul be damp issue) especially carpets when i take off my socks...as too Lucy afraid i have never had the pleasure.

Offline scouting

Vanessa is back on the rota for tomorrow External Link/Members Only
Unfortunately I'm busy else would have had to TOFTT

She also has an AW profile with more pics and a long list of services External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Barry chuckle

Leah is also on the rota at oasis massage Lincoln and Boston as kate and I’m fairly sure this is her aw profile Uk glamour model