Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angel 69 xxx - Nottinghamshire. Any info?  (Read 1194 times)

Offline Mark198219

Evening all!  :cool:

Anyone got any info on this gal.   Her profiles been around a while, but I can't find anything other than AW few feedbacks.  Anything much appreciated. 

External Link/Members Only

Offline Steven.h1990

I have just been in contact with her and am planning a car meet, il TOFTT

Offline Longshot

Id be interested to hear how you get on.  Seen this profile loads but very little info on her

Offline GingerNuts

Good luck, I think you'll need it.

Offline Steven.h1990

She just has that appearance about her that I want to skull fuck  :wackogirl:

But her wording and everything is a bit weird. If she looks like a monster in the flesh il just drive off

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

She just has that appearance about her that I want to skull fuck  :wackogirl:

But her wording and everything is a bit weird. If she looks like a monster in the flesh il just drive off

As mentioned elsewhere, this is a rehash of some previous profile which has been around donkeys years. I reckon them pictures must be at least 11-12 years old. I bet she’s a right mongrel now.

Offline Mark198219

I was going to meet her,  but added her on Snapchat.  Also seen her pop up on my Facebook.    Pictures are at least 5yr old and she has a lot more timber now.    Definitely not like the naughty gal in profile pics.   

Offline Mark198219

Most recent

Removed personal picture
« Last Edit: February 22, 2022, 10:06:02 am by Kev40ish »

Offline GingerNuts

Offline Mark198219

Snapchat public pics.   Is that not allowed.   Sorry if not.

Offline Mark198219

I was going to meet her,  but added her on snapchat. Also seen her pop up on my Facebook.    Pictures are at least 5yr old and she has a lot more timber now.    Definitely not like the naughty gal in profile pics.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2022, 09:56:39 am by Mark198219 »

Offline Stoking

As mentioned elsewhere, this is a rehash of some previous profile which has been around donkeys years. I reckon them pictures must be at least 11-12 years old. I bet she’s a right mongrel now.

I started punting about a decade ago and remember seeing those photos and thinking they looked dated! With the fashion style and Photoshop (dread awful blue backgrounds) I'd say they've got to be mid 00's at the youngest... So what's that, 15+ years?

Offline Mark198219

Definitely.. the first picture with her back turned attracted me.    Not best looking, but naughty.   Problem with a lot of profile these days with outdated pics.

Offline NickyBobby

I started punting about a decade ago and remember seeing those photos and thinking they looked dated! With the fashion style and Photoshop (dread awful blue backgrounds) I'd say they've got to be mid 00's at the youngest... So what's that, 15+ years?

Yes they look like they’re from her MySpace page, they’re that old