Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CHLOECUMS - Leeds  (Read 2243 times)

Offline Tommo66

Can anyone remember this girl? I've spotted her profile on AW. I'm sure I saw her before I was a member on here maybe 3 years ago in Metheringham.

Offline sensualencounter

Might be useful linking her profile.

Offline Tommo66

Offline GingerNuts

I would if I knew how to.

It's not rocket science. Just copy and paste from her AW profile, the forum will even convert it into links for you.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Jamesbattersea

Can anyone remember this girl? I've spotted her profile on AW. I'm sure I saw her before I was a member on here maybe 3 years ago in Metheringham.

I reckon it was only about 18 months ago? She used to work out of a hotel in Lincoln as well. Then she disappeared.
I really wanted to see her at the time maybe, i might get see if i can find time now. However i said i wouldn't punt anymore til the virus calms down again.!!

This one was on my radar too.

Didn’t have RO on her likes list so I texted and asked her if she was into it and she said “RO, what’s that!?” Which has put me off somewhat.

I notice it is on the list now though  :unknown:

Offline Camtucker19971

There’s no review of her but she’s active again in Leeds, I’m thinking of seeing her but if you have 0 feed back she won’t see u :/

Offline Jamesbattersea

It's time she got out of Yarkshite and came back to civilisation in the East Midlands. 

Online gbyld87

well she's unlikely to be 21 (but no impossible perhaps) - still looks good though.  I'd definitely have a go if she was still around the east mids.

Offline Camtucker19971

well she's unlikely to be 21 (but no impossible perhaps) - still looks good though.  I'd definitely have a go if she was still around the east mids.
They tend to quote them self 3-4 years younger on there add so I guess she most likely 24/25