Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Romanian brothel keeper deported  (Read 752 times)

Offline Lewis

"A 24-year-old woman has been deported to Romania following an investigation into a brothel in Cowley, Oxford, police said.

Alexandra-Valentina Mirea was arrested in December 2014 after police raided an address in Rymers Lane, Cowley where it was suspected women were working as prostitutes"

External Link/Members Only

Suspected? There were loads of 'em there for quite a time.

xxx naughty sara xxx External Link/Members Only

Angel~Nicol  External Link/Members Only

Hottie_Raisa - Oxford - External Link/Members Only (no longer on AW)

To name but a few.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 06:50:12 pm by Lewis »

LL

If it's the same Hot Raisa I'm thinking of she moved to Greenford in case you're interested.

Offline smiths

"A 24-year-old woman has been deported to Romania following an investigation into a brothel in Cowley, Oxford, police said.

Alexandra-Valentina Mirea was arrested in December 2014 after police raided an address in Rymers Lane, Cowley where it was suspected women were working as prostitutes"

Suspected? There were loads of 'em there for quite a time.

xxx naughty sara xxx External Link/Members Only

Angel~Nicol  External Link/Members Only

Hottie_Raisa - Oxford - External Link/Members Only (no longer on AW)

To name but a few.

No mention of trafficking or force being used I note once again. As ever with the police their hypocrisy makes me laugh, no doubt there are other brothels they know about in their area which they allow to operate until they decide to raid.

Good to see this woman being deported though, she broke our laws so bye bye.

Offline Lewis

If it's the same Hot Raisa I'm thinking of she moved to Greenford in case you're interested.

Not really. She was ok as a ball drainer, but that was about it.

My review of her - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=41681.0

Is this her?

Hidden Image/Members Only

(Image was left behind on AW)

EDIT - no, I don't think it's the same person. Just found the profile you're referring to - External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 07:08:13 pm by Lewis »

Offline Lewis

No mention of trafficking or force being used I note once again. As ever with the police their hypocrisy makes me laugh, no doubt there are other brothels they know about in their area which they allow to operate until they decide to raid.

Good to see this woman being deported though, she broke our laws so bye bye.

Here is the news article of the when the raid took place back in December 2014. Like you say, no mention of trafficking or force being used.

LL

Is this her?
Hidden Image/Members Only

(Image was left behind on AW)
Not the same Hot Raisa I'm thinking of. Perhaps it's an uglier sister - Cold Raisa :hi:

Offline PLeisure

Not the same Hot Raisa I'm thinking of. Perhaps it's an uglier sister - Cold Raisa :hi:
You sure that's not her tranny brother?