Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I am so paranoid, i'm going crazy!!  (Read 2196 times)

Offline mbaw20

First of, apologies if this is the wrong place to do this. I just need to rant

So gents, I will be cutting short this newly started punting game of mine as I cannot take the paranoia. I booked someone via adultwork - (Perfectly fine so I wont name).  Had OWO and protected sex, but i'm freaking out i've caught something.  There is no reason to think this, and the lady in question doesn't offer BB.  As I masterbated on her tits, i may have touched the comdom after use and then my old fella, but other that there was nothing out of place.

However, i completely paranoid with fear that I may have caught something nasty. I'm hangin up my boots as this game is not for me, but ol'wise forum, am I being over paranoid for no reason?  I guess what don't help is I've been advised (Clinic) to wait until feb to have a conclusive test to put my mind at ease. Doctor says I should worry!

Like i say sorry, just going a bit crazy here..

Offline cueball

Bye then, thanks for your valuable input, we'll really miss you  :hi:

I'll bet she's got your sperm on ebay as we speak....
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=82057.msg1017290#new
« Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 07:06:16 pm by cueball »

Offline Sonny Crockett

Sorry to hear about that pal!!!

Wish you all the best in whatever else you do!!!

:hi:

Ben4454

Looking forward to your next reviews  :hi:

yorkshire123

So gents, I will be cutting short this newly started punting game of mine as I cannot take the paranoia. I booked someone via adultwork - (Perfectly fine so I wont name).  Had OWO and protected sex, but i'm freaking out i've caught something.  There is no reason to think this, and the lady in question doesn't offer BB.  As I masterbated on her tits, i may have touched the comdom after use and then my old fella, but other that there was nothing out of place.

However, i completely paranoid with fear that I may have caught something nasty. I'm hangin up my boots as this game is not for me, but ol'wise forum, am I being over paranoid for no reason?  I guess what don't help is I've been advised (Clinic) to wait until feb to have a conclusive test to put my mind at ease. Doctor says I should worry!

Really?

So you touched the condom with your bare hand after penetration & then touched your winky with said contaminated hand & you're worried.

Fuck me I bet that was a fun filled punt  :unknown:

As a wise man keeps saying, some people are not cut out for punting.

Offline mbaw20

Sorry that should have said "shouldn't worry".
You're right mate, it was fooking awful and no judgement intended, like you say I'm not cut out for this.

willmo1

Was it one of the the conjoined twins?  ;)

Offline od13218

You're right mate, it was fooking awful and no judgement intended, like you say I'm not cut out for this.
Fair enough. Good luck to you.
The doctor is right- you shouldn't worry! But clearly if you're *that* worried without good cause you're not going to be able to enjoy yourself. Punting *is* a risky business, and nothing is *zero* risk- basically everyone finds the level they can handle and it sounds like your threshold is too low.
Good luck.
Doug

Midlane

The message above is more or less what I was going to say. That's it exactly.

Statistically, based on what you described, you're probably more likely to catch a common cold from any DFK or, as the old cliche goes, get run over by a car on the way out.

But you're right. Get out. If it's no fun, then it's no fun. And it's supposed to be fun.

Offline mbaw20

Thanks guys.
Oh and the reason I haven't done a review is because the experience was so poor due to me, it may have read so bad it may have cast her in bad light.

Offline Moresomes

Offline Nagilum

Stop worrying you are not in danger.  HIV- if that is your worry is not transmitted in this fashion, it dies when exposed to air and only the conditions inside a vagina are suitable for its transmission.

Anything else?

kilokilo

Been where you are lots of times, regularly freeking out until I came to appreciate the following: the reason condoms are so succesful is as follows ( and this assumes you are concerned about catching HIV from protected sex )
1. chances of meeting a woman who is positive? maybe 1/10000
2. chances of condom failing if used correctly? say 1/100
3. chances of being infected from subsequent unprotected sex? say 1/1000
1000x100x1000=100,000,000
So this means, as a man having protected vaginal intercourse you're more likely to be killed by lightning hitting you
( all these figures are approximate but close to the numbers regularly quoted on various reputable medical sites, the only thing you might want to adjust is the prevalance of HIV among WGs in your location but the number is much lower than you think because of the consistent use of condoms amongst most girls )
« Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 09:12:40 pm by kilokilo »

Offline madeinwales56

Good job you realised you got in to the wrong hobby before it was too late. Maybe the OCD Games or Olympic Hand Washing would be more suitable.

Online myothernameis

So you not cut of for some trolling, admin will be along soon to put you out of your mystery

kilokilo

Of course people DO get killed by lighting but it's rare...

Offline Nagilum

So you not cut of for some trolling, admin will be along soon to put you out of your mystery

I believe Admin is loading himself into a cannon right about...

Offline Blackpool Rock

As many have said on here punting isn't for the squeamish so I doubt this is a hobby for you

Sounds like your going to be visiting madam palm and her 5 daughters from now on then  :hi:

Offline Poopster

It's always sad to see a long-term member leave a forum. You grow to know the guys, you can see a thread title and just know who has written it, you know that a product review by someone in particular is going to be in-depth and hilarious. 

I'll miss you OP, I just regret not getting to know you better.   :cry:

Offline Marmalade

It's pathetic when they can't think up an original troll. Now he's wasted his IP address and probably won't get a second shot at being a complete fantasy twat.

Offline Blackpool Rock

It's pathetic when they can't think up an original troll. Now he's wasted his IP address and probably won't get a second shot at being a complete fantasy twat.
Must be a sloth troll with 4 posts in 5 months  :unknown:

Online webpunter

Waiting for sliding-tackle & to read the banning reason - so we can all have a laugh  :sarcastic:

Offline Moresomes

Must be a sloth troll with 4 posts in 5 months  :unknown:

Probably paranoid about catching repetitive strain injury off his keyboard.

fly fifer

Think the OP should stick to Mrs Thumb and her four daughters. Not forgetting to wash his hands, before and after.
 :unknown:

Offline mbaw20

Paranoid fool: Yes. Troll: No. Like I said, I just needed to rant.
Thanks to those who replied. Much appreciated.

Offline uutarn

Its called hypochondria.
I had it for about 15 years of my life.
Get yourself some CBT (cognitive behavioural therapy) mate, sorted me out. 

Offline od13218

Its called hypochondria.
I had it for about 15 years of my life.
Get yourself some CBT (cognitive behavioural therapy) mate, sorted me out.
Not to be confused with this... ;)
External Link/Members Only

kilokilo

Also; it's a complete misconception to think infection can occur just by coming into passing contact with the fluids that can carry the virus ( getting vaginal fluid or blood on a finger and then touching your nob or the condom you are about to put on, for example ) For a bloke to be even at risk of catching HIV from a woman it effectively requires your cock to be bathed in fluid which is in the correct environment at the right temperature, i.e. in her pussy or ass... And, once again, the chance is much lower than you might imagine, it's a hard virus to catch.
The risk from unprotected sex is there though, because if one in one thousand acts of unprotected sex with an infected parter cause infection then all you need is 1,000 positive participants ( and there's a lot more fucking than that happening every waking moment ) Condoms always...

kilokilo

That sounds patronizing, sorry

Online PLeisure

Oh and the reason I haven't done a review is because the experience was so poor due to me, it may have read so bad it may have cast her in bad light.
Good grief !  :unknown: :dash: :mad:
It's a New Year and already we have a major twat here to humour the forum

Offline Marmalade

Good grief !  :unknown: :dash: :mad:
It's a New Year and already we have a major twat here to humour the forum

Fucking pathetic. Almost undoubtedly a troll I imagine. However I imagine it would be against UKP rules to allege stds by connecting a review. Especially from fantasist troll.  :coolgirl:  :cool:

willmo1

I enjoy a good wind up. The conjoined twins thread was brilliant and got the right reaction but this seems to be feeding off the decent thinking of other posters. Funny, great. Cynical, stupid.

willbred

Really?

So you touched the condom with your bare hand after penetration & then touched your winky with said contaminated hand & you're worried.

Fuck me I bet that was a fun filled punt  :unknown:

As a wise man keeps saying, some people are not cut out for punting.

Doesn't that same wise man also say punting is not for the squeamish?

Offline Thepacifist

No they didn't  :rolleyes: :bomb:

Offline HappyandLucky

Im normally a Terry Pratchett reader when I need fiction. The OP is obviously getting pleasure from this thread. Sweep stakes on whether he will still be a member tomorrow  :bomb:

Offline King Nuts

I can see how paranoia can creep in, and I'm sorry you've had such fatuous responses here. But this is a lively forum, and people can and do give as good as they get, so don't take any of it personally.

I'd say (and I speak as someone who's had the odd moment of doubt, not unlike yours) that the chances of you catching anything that way are somewhere between slim and none.

So don't worry about it.

lcb

Take up golf - Least you get to 'swing your wood' still

fly fifer

I don't want to sound paranoid (or frighten the OP) but Iv'e heard you can catch a nasty virus, just from reading a posting by someone who is already infected.
 :cry:

Online PLeisure

I don't want to sound paranoid (or frighten the OP) but Iv'e heard you can catch a nasty virus, just from reading a posting by someone who is already infected.
 :cry:

Hellz, yeah !
Not even those retro-virals can help you now, OP......  :scare: :crazy: :sarcastic:

fly fifer

He's doomed I tell ye. Doomed!
 :timeout:

Offline Donnie69

I read today that shaking hands is very dangerous.  Hands can have lots of bacteria, so if you shake hands then touch your nose, ears, mouth, or penis; you can catch something nasty.  Touching handles etc on public transport can also be risky.

So next time you're doing OWO or RO, don't worry too much.   

Rod trotter

Offline Marmalade

wtf is this shite  :dash:
it's called finger tapping while nik or admin get round to banning a few more trolls.