Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BBW / Curvy / Porker / Fat  (Read 6783 times)

Offline nike

I'm large build and am quite OK up to size 14 or a bit more but there's a difference between large build and flabs of fat hanging off a girl.

Oddly  enough i find a bit of waist fat interesting on Indian girls, dunno quite why. Had a excellent time this weekend with a couple of size 4's or maybe less but I cannot understand wanting to Pork Anorexic girls there a few vids on them on xhamster can anyone tell me why anyone finds them interesting?

Same reason why u find fat girls interesting. Is that a typo , size 4 would be pretty anorexic imo.

Offline Nagilum

Same reason why u find fat girls interesting. Is that a typo , size 4 would be pretty anorexic imo.

Perhaps he is confused with the American size 4?

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider

Probably meant 14.

Offline Marmalade

This might help:

Hidden Image/Members Only
spot on. I don't think it's fair to call women rubenesque when have so many rolls of fat that you can't find their fanny lips without potholing gear.
You wouldn't offer someone a second hand past-its-update-date Nokia and say "some people prefer them to the iPhone6, it's all a matter of taste.' Get real ffs. (or get your 'taste buds' out of your/her arse)

Even Rubens didn't pile that much lard on, and if they were attractive in some way it is cos he was a master artist, not because the prostitutes he painted weren't ugly as fuck.

Offline Vivago

How do you find a fat girl's cunt?
You flip through the folds until you smell shit, and then go back one!

How do you fuck a fat girl?
Roll her in flour and aim for the wet spot!

I'll get my coat.
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline Anadin

I like women in almost all sizes as long as they don't have gut, that's really the only thing I find off putting.

That being said someone like Ashley Graham is generally as big as I find attractive.

Not strange, just varied tastes is perhaps a better turn of phrase. It wouldn't do for us all to like the same thing.

tcm

Agreed.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I think I'm going to have a go with a big girl at some point this year, it's been a long long time since I've wrestled with a big lass.

The one I've in mind is reasonably local but it's not the size of her that gives me concerns, its her reliability and poor comms that put her in doubt, we'll see.

I might even podge catbbw if in ever down that way  ;)

when I was a kid the word was indeed podge.

I'm large build and am quite OK up to size 14 or a bit more but there's a difference between large build and flabs of fat hanging off a girl.

Oddly  enough i find a bit of waist fat interesting on Indian girls, dunno quite why. Had a excellent time this weekend with a couple of size 4's or maybe less but I cannot understand wanting to Pork Anorexic girls there a few vids on them on xhamster can anyone tell me why anyone finds them interesting?
link to your review?

Offline Digz2012

I don't mind size, but not to the point where it's rolls upon rolls and penetration is nigh on impossible  :vomit: I prefer a woman with curves and I am not attracted to stick insects who look like they need feeding, bones visible etc
If carrying a little extra weight it must be in proportion and she needs to be facially attractive and have a round plump arse as a minimum requirement. If big tits then a bonus  :thumbsup: Some of my best punts have been with wgs sizes 12-16... It's good to keep an open mind in this game of ours and mix it up  :cool:
« Last Edit: January 05, 2016, 03:11:39 pm by Digz2012 »
Banned reason: STD allegations
Banned by:

Offline Marmalade

I'm sure the really big women don't need to actually have sex with you. They just put some gel on the upper thigh cellulite and say ooh baby it's in so deep.  :rolleyes:  :D

Offline Tom1986

I shagged a fat bird at a party when i was 20 now i always go for a size 14-16....visisted Abbie a bbw in Burton and enjoyed seeing her big arse when doing her doggie style.

Type_O_Negative

The biggest girl i was with was Sophie DD, size 14 i would say. It was nice experience but i prefer size 10-12.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2016, 10:58:49 pm by Type_O_Negative »

Offline Sonny Crockett

I've done a few BBW's in my time..... Some were brilliant, some were awful.

willmo1

If I wanted a fat woman Id get married and wait a few months.

Offline Trenlover

I dont mind curvy BBW types but the problem is they cant do cowgirl, because of their weight they cant move around on top and they get winded easily.

I shagged a fat bird at a party when i was 20 now i always go for a size 14-16....visisted Abbie a bbw in Burton and enjoyed seeing her big arse when doing her doggie style.
link and review please?

robbybox

link and review please?
Probably BBW Abbie of BigTitHut.
External Link/Members Only
Also on AW.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
She's more likely to turn up in your neck of the woods London than Burton as she tours a lot.
Personally I've never seen her and not ever likely to at her extortionate rates.
Plenty of nice BBWs out there to be enjoyed at much more reasonable rates than hers.
Rob.

Also on AW.
She's more likely to turn up in your neck of the woods London than Burton as she tours a lot.
Personally I've never seen her and not ever likely to at her extortionate rates.
Plenty of nice BBWs out there to be enjoyed at much more reasonable rates than hers.
Rob.
thanks
I agree
I prefer home-based ladies. They are often randier so give better 'mutual' service

James999

Offline GreyDave

:hi: I used to see a Nicky40KK of curves unlimited..where are you now :cry: :cry: she was a great shag tits as big as my head and flexy about 5ft 4-6in tall bit of a tum but a trim size 18 ishplus not fat just big ;) super soft and a really nice way to rlax after was just lying on top of her pnematic super boobs :P The only girl to have given me cash back when I said I could not last another half hour with her!!! mind you I was a regular punter with her . Amy who works with niki and zenas not a bad porker to do but she keeps her eyes close and english is a bit limited :drinks:

I used to see a Nicky40KK of curves unlimited..where are you now she was a great shag tits as big as my head and flexy about 5ft 4-6in tall bit of a tum but a trim size 18 ishplus not fat just big, super soft and a really nice way to rlax after was just lying on top of her pnematic super boobs.  The only girl to have given me cash back when I said I could not last another half hour with her!!! mind you I was a regular punter with her . Amy who works with niki and zenas not a bad porker to do but she keeps her eyes close and english is a bit limited
links please?
« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 11:30:15 am by Horizontal pleasures »

robbybox

Seriously you paid to fuck that   I bet she was lauging all the way to the fridge
I said I've personally never seen Abbie48JJ or ever likely to. :mad:
Totally agree with GreyDave about Nicole from Curves Unlimited.
Where, oh where, is she now?

Offline GreyDave

:hi: thanks robby

I would like to er ... see them all again before I am to old to handle em :D :D :D :D

Curves unlimited are well missed there were some Great Gals there and reasonalby price I did a few Doubles with some of the girls Crumbs I was in danger of suffocation....
« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 03:41:57 pm by GreyDave »

Offline Marmalade

I don't really like fat prostitutes, it's no secret. But I do sometimes enjoy perversion (i.e. something contrary to my nature) a long as it's legal and not going to get me into trouble.

So fucking a fattie, for me, is a perversion. There was a woman in the shop yesterday with tits so big they reached across the counter. She knew I was looking, discreetly of course, and clearly didn't mind. It was probably a bit fat down below as well, but her personality was incredibly sexy and the tits were the best looking interactive headrest imaginable.

Some years ago I had a semi-regular who was fat. Not chubby, obese. When she spread her legs she had to lift them high and hold onto them to make a morsel of room to squeeze between them. The sheer amount of lard seemed to make the inside her fanny oven temperature. That alone would not have done it for me, but her sexy personality did. Can't remember if I've reviewed her but would be hard to rate her. Positive as I went back, but big warnings that she was fat as fuck. I think it's a mental thrill of doing something fucking shite just for the thrill of it, maybe like when you're pissed off your face and do daft things. Nice girl.  :kissgirl: :sarcastic:

Offline FCB

Also on AW.
Rob.
Regarding Abbie48JJ there's a thread about her: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=57853.msg745176;topicseen#msg745176

I don't really like fat prostitutes, it's no secret. But I do sometimes enjoy perversion (i.e. something contrary to my nature) a long as it's legal and not going to get me into trouble.

So fucking a fattie, for me, is a perversion. There was a woman in the shop yesterday with tits so big they reached across the counter. She knew I was looking, discreetly of course, and clearly didn't mind. It was probably a bit fat down below as well, but her personality was incredibly sexy and the tits were the best looking interactive headrest imaginable.

Some years ago I had a semi-regular who was fat. Not chubby, obese. When she spread her legs she had to lift them high and hold onto them to make a morsel of room to squeeze between them. The sheer amount of lard seemed to make the inside her fanny oven temperature. That alone would not have done it for me, but her sexy personality did. Can't remember if I've reviewed her but would be hard to rate her. Positive as I went back, but big warnings that she was fat as fuck. I think it's a mental thrill of doing something fucking shite just for the thrill of it, maybe like when you're pissed off your face and do daft things. Nice girl.

Marmalade gets into a jam?

link please?

Offline Marmalade

Marmalade gets into a jam?

link please?

Yes it was quite delicious. Would send you a link but don't think she's working at the moment. Might have reviewed her some years back will have a look.

Offline howrude

BBW / Curvy / Porker / Fat

Can someone explain the difference to me please

Like anything, all these terms tend to cross over somewhat. A BBW would probably be at least a size 14 although I think it's more like a 16+. Generally women who have some weight on them but aren't really fat. Curvy would be women who are relatively slim but not skinny. Porker and fat are more derogatory terms for the any BBW but more for the biggest kind.

How these types charge any money at all is beyond me

Because men like men like me will pay because we find many of these women a real turn on. The sight of a girl with a nice big arse bent over infront of you, waiting to get it doggy style is an immense turn-on. Especially if they've got a nice big pair of knockers which will swing frantically when shagging her.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 10:33:00 pm by howrude »

Offline mattylondon

Some years ago I had a semi-regular who was fat. Not chubby, obese. When she spread her legs she had to lift them high and hold onto them to make a morsel of room to squeeze between them. The sheer amount of lard seemed to make the inside her fanny oven temperature. That alone would not have done it for me, but her sexy personality did. Can't remember if I've reviewed her but would be hard to rate her. Positive as I went back, but big warnings that she was fat as fuck. I think it's a mental thrill of doing something fucking shite just for the thrill of it, maybe like when you're pissed off your face and do daft things. Nice girl.  :kissgirl: :sarcastic:
I can't say they do anything for me whatsoever. I like genuine curves but I don't see the logic in punting a fat or morbidly obese women because that's exactly what they are. Let's cut the bullshit. There are are plenty of those types about who'll offer it up for a bag of Walkers crisps on a Saturday night. As you say, for me to punt a fatty, it would be a perversion and done in that light.

I've often wondered if such women were punted by men who have some sort of insecurity about themselves or lack confidence with women. Perhaps they might be intimidated to punt what would generally be considered a far slimmer and attractive woman? I can see the novelty value and generally speaking, they're a much cheaper punt, I guess.

Whilst I struggle to see the logic in paying to have sex with a fat woman, I guess it's all in the eye of the beholder at the end of the day. If they're offering it up for cash and some folks are willing to pay, good luck to them. It's up to punters who they choose to fuck. 
« Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 11:59:54 pm by mattylondon »

Offline Marmalade

Some men like to punt fat women.
Men who like to punt fat women like to call them BBW.
Most men don't like to punt fat women.
Men who don't like to punt fat women call them fat, obese, porker.

Men who like to punt fat women and call them BBW imply that they are beautiful because they are fat ('big beautiful woman').
BBW has become a PC term whether or not the woman is ugly as sin.

willmo1

Some men like to punt fat women.
Men who like to punt fat women like to call them BBW.
Most men don't like to punt fat women.
Men who don't like to punt fat women call them fat, obese, porker.

Men who like to punt fat women and call them BBW imply that they are beautiful because they are fat ('big beautiful woman').
BBW has become a PC term whether or not the woman is ugly as sin.

Yep. If I see star cracks on a fat girls arse I want to puke. I dont know how some guys do it.

Offline Marmalade

Yep. If I see star cracks on a fat girls arse I want to puke. I dont know how some guys do it.
As they always remind us, everyone to their own, and 'beauty' (or a beam the size of a telegraph pole) is in the eye of the beholder.

But to 'BBW' fans, I'd point out that it is to an extent their insistence on asking us to accept the chimerical 'beauty' of grossly overweight women that causes such strongly worded responses such as NO THEY ARE (MOSTLY NOT BEAUTIFUL, THEY ARE JUST FUCKING FAT).

:hi: No offence.

Offline DickDiver

As they always remind us, everyone to their own, and 'beauty' (or a beam the size of a telegraph pole) is in the eye of the beholder.

There is a market for every size, no matter to what extreme. A couple of my reviews on here have come down to these definitions in the advertising.  For me........

Toned - fit, lithe, not much excess anywhere
Curvy - has tits and an ass but no belly.

And these are what I like. Anything beyond that is chubby, BBW, porker, sweaty fat fuck, whatever. They should advertise as that because some people out there LOVE IT. I just don't and I'll be disappointed by the lie no matter how good the service is.

Also, as one WG was confused with recently, toned doesn't mean firm flesh.  Skin can be taught and ripe to burst in some big, big lassies.

Offline mattylondon

There is a market for every size, no matter to what extreme. A couple of my reviews on here have come down to these definitions in the advertising.  For me........

Toned - fit, lithe, not much excess anywhere
Curvy - has tits and an ass but no belly.

And these are what I like. Anything beyond that is chubby, BBW, porker, sweaty fat fuck, whatever. They should advertise as that because some people out there LOVE IT. I just don't and I'll be disappointed by the lie no matter how good the service is.

Also, as one WG was confused with recently, toned doesn't mean firm flesh.  Skin can be taught and ripe to burst in some big, big lassies.
I think the use of this term BBW is more for their own self worth, rather than a concern for what a punter would think . The type of women who are in denial about being porkers. I think if you're going to offer up sex as a service, you ought to at least make an effort, so I have no respect for such women. They always strike me as being lazy people.

There are always men who enjoy punting fat or obese women, so in that sense there's a market. I think the reality is, however, that the mass market is aimed at far slimmer and more attractive women. Otherwise, agencies or parlours would be full of porkers and they're most certainly not. So in my opinion, the market for fatties is pretty slim.

The BBW nonsense is completely ridiculous but for me, it serves as a pretty useful filter because as soon as I notice that in any headline or profile blurb, I don't even bother looking at the pictures.

« Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 08:01:15 pm by mattylondon »

Offline Marmalade

+1 to the last two posts.

There are one or two reliable UKP posters who use it but I think I mostly feel like vomit when I see fluffies using the term and and padding a review with loads of shite about loads of flesh.  HP is quite upfront about his tastes for instance and doesn't sugar coat them. It's a good point about including the acronym as it signals those interested and warns off those that are not.
 :hi:

Offline lewisjones23

the market for fatties is pretty slim.

Only thing related to them that is

stokiemike

I'm always happy to consider a booking with a BBW, but, I have a wide interest in WG's of 18+ - 60+, different hair colour, different tit size and height, so I love sampling them all.

A BBW, to me, is a curvy girl, the exact shape of her curves depends on her age as much as anything else. Younger BBW's often have very sexy bodies, with plenty to enjoy and get hold of. Doggy with a BBW is a great experience! I love to be ridden by them too, watching those gorgeous tits bouncing and swinging.

I've had several fantastic punts with BBW's from early 20's - early 50's, and all of them involved some of the best sex of my life. I love piercings, and two of these ladies had pierced nipples and one, a pierced clit.

You never know until you've had a go..........

Offline Marmalade

Offline Vivago

Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline nike

I'm always happy to consider a booking with a BBW, but, I have a wide interest in WG's of 18+ - 60+, different hair colour, different tit size and height, so I love sampling them all.

A BBW, to me, is a curvy girl, the exact shape of her curves depends on her age as much as anything else. Younger BBW's often have very sexy bodies, with plenty to enjoy and get hold of. Doggy with a BBW is a great experience! I love to be ridden by them too, watching those gorgeous tits bouncing and swinging.

I've had several fantastic punts with BBW's from early 20's - early 50's, and all of them involved some of the best sex of my life. I love piercings, and two of these ladies had pierced nipples and one, a pierced clit.

You never know until you've had a go..........

Do you consider the women in the pictures posted by Marmalade and Vivago to be BBW?

Offline Marmalade

Please note I didn't fuck them!  :sarcastic:

In response to HP's polite enquiry I posted this one:

I fucked her cos she exuded sex. But i didnt deny the fact that she was fat.

Leona

Hi, I'd just like to say as someone who does use the term BBW in her profile, that I do so only as it seems to be the expected term for girls who are larger... I am 5'8 and fluctuate between a size 14 and 16.

I have no delusions about my size, I am over weight however I am active... And am certainly capable of and very much enjoy cowgirl!  :P
I dont mind curvy BBW types but the problem is they cant do cowgirl, because of their weight they cant move around on top and they get winded easily.

I am neither insecure nor in denial (as someone else on this thread said of girls who use the term) I also describe myself as "plump" and "big".

The only reason I use BBW is because it is I feel the category I'm placed in? And as such anyone looking for someone of my size or shape is likely to put "BBW" in their AW search   :unknown:

cockneybstrd

Hi, I'd just like to say as someone who does use the term BBW in her profile, that I do so only as it seems to be the expected term for girls who are larger... I am 5'8 and fluctuate between a size 14 and 16.

I have no delusions about my size, I am over weight however I am active... And am certainly capable of and very much enjoy cowgirl!  :P
I am neither insecure nor in denial (as someone else on this thread said of girls who use the term) I also describe myself as "plump" and "big".

The only reason I use BBW is because it is I feel the category I'm placed in? And as such anyone looking for someone of my size or shape is likely to put "BBW" in their AW search   :unknown:

You can actually search by dress size so those looking for something to grab hold of can search for a size 14+ . I doubt many punters (but willing to be corrected) search using a keyword services yes but not name

Offline mattylondon

You can actually search by dress size so those looking for something to grab hold of can search for a size 14+ . I doubt many punters (but willing to be corrected) search using a keyword services yes but not name
You can but as a great many are fucking porky pie tellers regarding their age and true dress size, I wouldn't set great stall by that!  :D

Even though who actually have the 'intelligence' to try and complete that section. You can see it's like Mastermind for some.  :sarcastic:

Offline Marmalade

Don't beat yourself up over it hen, especially on here. We are mostly I think pissed off at punters who get extremely euphemistic, as it misleads other punters.