Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: More Reviews For Service Providers.  (Read 2842 times)

Offline smiths

The more reviews for service providers function is very handy for those WGs with previous reviews on here. Makes it even easier to locate WGs reviews. :thumbsup:

OldAdmin

Right now it's only available for reviews that have A/W link in the review, but I intend to move on to agency / parlour reviews soon.

In case anyone missed it:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Johny Stone

It's brilliant, it's so easy to acces all reviews for a wg now.
Just brilliant  :hi:

OldAdmin

Now any post that contains a link to profile that has UKP reviews will automatically have a handy link at the bottom, like in this post.

Test link: External Link/Members Only

Jackjones

Great move! As i'm one of them a****** who always want more, will there be any plan (or way?) to link multi AW accounts to one girl so if she close one and opens a new one there all connected? Or am i just being a huge pain in the ass as normal?

OldAdmin

Great move! As i'm one of them a****** who always want more, will there be any plan (or way?) to link multi AW accounts to one girl so if she close one and opens a new one there all connected? Or am i just being a huge pain in the ass as normal?

Yes I realised that was needed earlier and will have to add it in due course.
Will also include contacts details on those pages listing reviews.
That way if they remove their phone number from A/W profile it'll still be available on UKP.
So effectively these pages become mini-profiles, but built-upon UKP reviews.

Some search facility is also coming.

Jackjones

Yes I realised that was needed earlier and will have to add it in due course.
Will also include contacts details on those pages listing reviews.
That way if they remove their phone number from A/W profile it'll still be available on UKP.
So effectively these pages become mini-profiles, but built-upon UKP reviews.

Your my hero you know that?

a10

This place just keeps getting better!  :yahoo:

Excellent idea, really useful tool to help the punter  :drinks:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Offline Daffodil

Yep, brilliant.

I also really like the "Recent Reviews" section, now that it's organised into regions. It should be better promoted in my view.

infoseeker

This is a Superb new Addition.  :hi:

I was just going to start a new thread on this topic since Search on UK Punting has limited functionality  (even compared to forums using similar software like SAAFE!).
There are also benefits since if Search could be targetted to specific forums (rather then every search searching the whole forum) it might also lead to less load on the server.

Offline akauya

Brilliant addition Admin - thanks!!

Oh, can you make the link to open in a new page please? I think it's useful to have the two pages (the original thread and the review thread) open side by side?

Thanks once again.

:hi:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Brilliant addition Admin - thanks!!

Oh, can you make the link to open in a new page please? I think it's useful to have the two pages (the original thread and the review thread) open side by side?

Thanks once again.

:hi:

Good idea. Until then, it is possible for you to do this.... press CTRL and the link at the same time.

Offline akauya

Good idea. Until then, it is possible for you to do this.... press CTRL and the link at the same time.

Oh come on CT, that's multitasking! Too much hard work... let Admin fix it for us :D

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Oh come on CT, that's multitasking! Too much hard work... let Admin fix it for us :D

:lol:  Reminds me of when I used to do this on PNet Review Boards. Viewed the last 500 FRs and kept opening all the ones I was interested in and they would all automatically open up in new tabs.

Offline socks

Or if you're using one the wheel on the mouse pressed down opens links in a new window

Offline akauya

Or if you're using one the wheel on the mouse pressed down opens links in a new window

No need, Admin has fixed it for us  :thumbsup:

OldAdmin

I'm quite pleased by how this feature has turned out.
An example below, fishhead creates a new thread asking for advice, and below his post are links to reviews of all the profiles he asked about all automatically included.
The key is including the AdultWork UserID.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Daffodil

It is a very impressive new feature. Great work  :drinks:

Also the "Recent Reviews" link is very useful. You get the last 30 reviews from the area of your choosing.