Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Parlours/Agencies or Indies.  (Read 285 times)

Offline Home Alone

In another thread, https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=236555.msg2415698#msg2415698 gary03 wrote that "Parlours were for novices or play it safe punters. As your experience grows,you can get more adventurous and find girls that suit your needs."

Coming to punting in Manchester during the middle of the last decade, a total, and very nervous novice, Parlours seemed my only route into this pastime. If I ever thought about the adverts in the 'Sport', I assumed they'd be very dodgy.

It was only when I found AW in about 2007 that I "graduated" from using Parlours and have only visited any on 3 or 4 occasions when I was desperate for shag and didn't think I had a chance of seeing my then-Regular, or an acceptable substitute, as urgently as I needed to!

So gary03's comment set me wondering: are Parlours only for the really vanilla punter; or do punters use them as a learning experience and move on to see Independent SPs? Your thoughts/experiences, gents?

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
There are non in the North East, the police don't tolerate them. If you want to punt up here it's agencies or indies. On the very rare occasion you might get a bit more than a HE at one of the massage places but that's the exception more than the rule. Also the police tend to raid those if they find out.

Offline pythondan

Parlours have died out in my neck of the woods too (Gloucester) so indies or dodgy EE houses are the only option (I avoid the latter).

When I started punting it was pre AW and UKP but there were a few parlours nearby. Some had web-sites but you normally had to ring to check who was working and availability. It was normally oral with and no kissing.

The number of decent indies around here is low - it is very difficult to get a same day punt with a quality girl even if their AW profile says they are working.

There are a few decent touring girls who visit but many of them seem to be booked before they arrive. There are also some tourists charging silly prices (£160/hour with no 30 minute option).

I have not managed to punt since early December despite my best efforts.

It would be great to have a parlour like GFE with comfortable rooms and quality girls and I would use it rather than trying endlessly to chase indie's for meets.

Offline old fart

I only started punting three years ago in my late sixties, my first was an indie who advertised in the local free paper based just south of Telford. Not knowing anything different she was ok but more into the fetish scene, she told me she was a few years younger than me (a big negative now). However, when I found AW she claims to be at least ten years younger. Since then I have used only Indies, it does mean I have to travel from the desert of Shropshire, into Birmingham or North Wales which is not a bad thing because of a lot of people knowing me. I have not been disappointed, my standard booking is 2hrs but have not gone to any EE apart from Lola Bell who has been reviewed extensively on here.

Old fart