Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Famous Lindsey xxx (the let down)  (Read 12536 times)

Offline Bikerboy

Well you did jump to conclusions before any evidence came to light and was very defensive of the girl again before any evidence came to light so I think white knight is the appropriate term.

I feel very chastened. Thank you for your moral guidance and judgement oh mighty one.

marty_mcfly

If you guys have read them, then what exactly was said????????

I have screenshots of each and every one of them. I can copy and paste them for you guys. Bids start at £50 per text. PayPal accepted.

Offline rthunderbird

I feel very chastened. Thank you for your moral guidance and judgement oh mighty one.

Offline Bikerboy

I guess that's another thousand lines from Judge Judy/Virgil Junior. Damm

Offline Cuntminion

I have screenshots of each and every one of them. I can copy and paste them for you guys. Bids start at £50 per text. PayPal accepted.

Come on, shit or get off the pot 

Offline Cuntminion

?

Wanna know what those texts said if you screengrabbed

Although if it's a private twitter account I can understand followers not wanting to breach confidence but in that case never mention having them in the first place

Offline rthunderbird

External Link/Members Only

I assume these are them if so, then the OP was clearly being weird when he was communicating with the girl and in which case I get why she made the decision she did. Judy is happy.

marty_mcfly

Wanna know what those texts said if you screengrabbed

Although if it's a private twitter account I can understand followers not wanting to breach confidence but in that case never mention having them in the first place

Those screenshots are on a Lindsey's protected twitter page. I don't have them on my computer. Even if I did, I would not post them here. I was just trying to be funny.

Offline Cuntminion

Those screenshots are on a Lindsey's protected twitter page. I don't have them on my computer. Even if I did, I would not post them here. I was just trying to be funny.

20% of me thought this but context is often missed in the written word

Offline Sonny Crockett

I have to say that the things the OP did say to Lindsay was excessive!!!!!!!!!

mastershifu

It's a shame we are arguing amongst ourselves and let this thread get to 7 pages. A simple advice to the op would have sufficed... dont get hung up and move on... As simple as that

Offline smiths

I've seen them.

All I can say is that if I sent a prossie messages like that, I'd need to have a word with myself.

I'm trying to be kind.

So he used the same nick on their as on here did he?

Offline PLeisure

OP does seem bizarrely misguided as to dealing with females... the more he attempted to reassure her, the more he reinforced his position as creepy stalker.  :crazy: Not cool  :bomb:

I know that those of you not on Lindsey's twitter feed may have been frustrated by being excluded from her posts but it represents a beach of trust by 'MarkMarsden73' to post them. Unless he specifically asked her permission to  :rolleyes:

Anyways, the evidence is now there for all to see.
Be good if we can wind this thread down now    :angelgirl:  UKP is so much better than this :drinks:

Offline rthunderbird

OP does seem bizarrely misguided as to dealing with females... the more he attempted to reassure her, the more he reinforced his position as creepy stalker.  :crazy: Not cool  :bomb:

I know that those of you not on Lindsey's twitter feed may have been frustrated by being excluded from her posts but it represents a beach of trust by 'MarkMarsden73' to post them. Unless he specifically asked her permission to  :rolleyes:

Anyways, the evidence is now there for all to see.
Be good if we can wind this thread down now    :angelgirl:  UKP is so much better than this :drinks:

Agreed.

Offline Bikerboy

Texts shown appear odd and creepy....

The jury seems to be minded to acquit the accused.

Driver has legged it into the sunset.

Even Judge Judy is satisfied.

White Knights look slightly unwhiteknightish, sensible even, to some.

The 'review' may even be relegated to the regional board by Admin.

Offline Zeusthedoc

Perhaps locking this thread might be best, getting more updates than the worst picture and cunt thread combined.

Bottom line:
Technically, no booking made ergo this is not a valid review.
A rant? A moan? A cry at broken esteem? All possible. A review? NO!

Type_O_Negative

Perhaps locking this thread might be best, getting more updates than the worst picture and cunt thread combined.

Bottom line:
Technically, no booking made ergo this is not a valid review.
A rant? A moan? A cry at broken esteem? All possible. A review? NO!

Provocation?

Offline Turtle Z

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Congratulations on your first negative feedback.

Dave xxx

This 'review' says more about you than it does her. Congratulating her on her first negative feedback is just fucking childish. If girls choose not to respond then that is their choice, whether or not it is 'professional' is irrelevant because guess what... they ain't 'professionals' in any capacity  beyond the euphemistic meaning. simply move on to someone that does respond. They suck cock for cash so best not to expect high standards of customer care before a punt.

Offline Zeusthedoc

Provocation?

provocation of what?

There are a million and one reasons why OP started this thread...we're not going to find out why. We can jump to conclusions, we can make estimates or any number of 'educated' guesses...but we won't know.

We can all be certain of one thing, this is not a review given that no booking was confirmed.
If OP wishes to express his rant/moan/ego-bashing/right as a forum member/feelings, then he should do so in an appropriate thread.

Offline Clooney

The OP was an absolute throbber.

I have no issue with negative reviews if they seek to serve constructive purpose, but this and his subsequent comms on here and to Lindsay marks him out as snide, vindictive, and punitive.

Ask yourself... Should Lindsey have taken the risk of meeting him in person?

I wouldn't have in her shoes...

Offline finn5555

This whole thread is very tedious  :dash:

Offline backofthenet

agree. But on the plus side, buried amongst the nonsense it became evident that West8 is still alive, and not buried under Sergei's patio somewhere. The joy.

marty_mcfly

Does UKP have enough storage space on its server? The way this thread is going, more space will be needed.

Offline finn5555

agree. But on the plus side, buried amongst the nonsense it became evident that West8 is still alive, and not buried under Sergei's patio somewhere. The joy.

:scare: :scare:

what a find west 8 has arisen from the ashes
 But on the plus side, buried amongst the nonsense it became evident that West8 is still alive, and not buried under Sergei's patio somewhere. The joy.
you are missed 8 ball.

marty_mcfly

But on the plus side, buried amongst the nonsense it became evident that West8 is still alive , and not buried under Sergei's patio somewhere. The joy.

That's nice to know. I thought he had drowned in some jacuzzi.

Offline Zeusthedoc

That's nice to know. I thought he had drowned in some jacuzzi.

wait, you mean the egyptian bodyguard didn't make it to him in time?
He was probably busy texting lindsey.

westie has been in some scrapes so who knows the out come
but he is back.

Offline claretandblue

Come on guys keep up!I have said it before and will repeat driver = mustafa!

As for westie I enjoyed ribbing him at times but miss his reviews and hope he comes back into the fold

Yaris

who is westie? and how he is realated to this girl? :)

who is westie? and how he is realated to this girl? :)
you have missed so much small car :timeout:

Type_O_Negative

Anyway this thread gave us an image - what will happen when Lindsey gets true negative review. UKP server will be red hot  :wacko:

Offline Zeusthedoc

Anyway this thread gave us an image - what will happen when Lindsey gets true negative review. UKP server will be red hot  :wacko:

Not to the same level...but i think most users on this forum will ask questions of a review (if necessary).
in this case, given that no booking was actually confirmed, when the question was asked OP should have recognised his mistake.

Also, bar none, ALL girls have the right to refuse a punter (no matter what we may think of the WG). in the same way that any punter has the right to walk if he chooses to. That most punters think with their dicks, is not a WGs problem, much like it's not a punters problem if a WG can't make rent.

Offline 3styler

Wow this thread will go on and on. With the same points being raised time and time again.

Offline lewishamguy

I guess there'll be a documentary film on channel 4 about an English call girl..  :D

Offline PLeisure

I guess there'll be a documentary film on channel 4 about an English call girl..  :D
Who took early retirement...

Offline PumpAction

Can I sum up this thread:

The OP is a complete cunt!  :rolleyes:

Another disgruntled sad cunt or prossie who is jealous of a girl who isn't in this game for the money but genuinely is exploring this world, as we all,  are to expand our lives a little!

If a girl lets you down with a bulshit excuse, then they deserve a bad review! I've done it without any fear on AW and in here! This review sounds like a vindictive one to me!

Yeah right.  :sarcastic:

Loveit

Now 8 pages of absolute twaddle. I wish the OP would lock down this thread.

Offline The_Don

I wish the OP would lock down this thread.

Only Admin and Nik

Can do that (as far as I'm aware)

marty_mcfly

West8, I thought he'd eloped with Mustapha!  :lol:
Who is Mustapha? The guy from Grand Budapest Hotel?

Offline claretandblue

Who is Mustapha? The guy from Grand Budapest Hotel?
west8's driver/security for when he runs into sergei

Offline The_Don