Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: the phoenix club no shows  (Read 1836 times)

Offline beachtest

. I know sometimes there are no-shows like any job and I am a fan of the parties and been going a while but I have noticed recently the transparency of information is lacking.

My bone is I wish TPC would let you know when a girl is dropped from the rota. There have been a few posts about this recently. When you book based on the website schedule and find a girl isn't there that you wanted to see then i expect a message.
Also Juliana used to do owo but now it’s all covered. She's great but I'd like to see who offers owo or not on the site as that influences punters booking.

Don't want to moan too much as TPC is great and don't want it to disappear. Anyone found the same?

Offline Tomtom69

I always ask Em when I call to book if everyone on the rota is coming. She is usually pretty straight. Last time I went she said Luiza had been dropping out a bit recently so couldn't guarantee she would be there. I went anyway and happily she was there.

Offline SimonSays2108

I’ve had the opposite - see my last review - asked Em an hr before (1st party of the day) and advised a full complement of ladies only for one to be missing on arrival … still had a good time but I think she needs to be a little more honest if she knows.

Offline emkay

The best session to go for is the middle one. It's the quietest and so if early and late have a lot of punters there are all the girls and fewer men. I recently had a session where at the start I was the only man. Over the two hours three others turned up but one left after an hour and anotherwith 20 minutes to go. There was very little time when I didn't have two girls on me.

Offline Richjimbo

I’ve never tried one of these parties.   Any advice for a newbie considering a first dip?

Online Steely Dan

The best session to go for is the middle one. It's the quietest and so if early and late have a lot of punters there are all the girls and fewer men.
Except for the days when it is busy and the first one was better. And the third was a riot!:)  As some wise person said, predictions are difficult, especially about the future.
I’ve never tried one of these parties.   Any advice for a newbie considering a first dip?
Just be brave and go and be polite when you are there. Sharing is caring.  Some more info and some links here:
External Link/Members Only
and here
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 16, 2024, 09:36:41 pm by Steely Dan »

Offline Malvolio

It might not be your thing, but then again it might turn out to really be your thing.  Only way to find out is to give it a whirl.

I'd suggest booking a party when Kasia and Luisa are there, as they are both solid performers and will try to get every last bit of cum out of you.