Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kourtney knight - Cardiff  (Read 740 times)

Hectorshouse

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: I meet Kourtney Knight following an extended communications via AW Email as she does not use a phone. The first meeting she cancelled and had given me ample time, to avoid the travel to her location. I booked on the Friday after some further follow up emails and saw her the following week,

Location: We met in an apartment block, in the suburbs of Cardiff near to the stadium. A really nice flat on two levels, that was clean and private. Parking was outside the property and was not too expensive, £3 for 2 hours. The nearest rail station would be Queens Street some 15 mins walking distance away. Not many people about, so felt comfortable and discreet in the area. 

Cost: I had booked an hour (£130) Services: OWO, CIM, DFK, RO, DT, CG, Mish and Doggy 

WG: Kourtney is in her late 20's, English/Australian and is a very attractive, who is both polite & intelligent. She is a very cute babe, dressed in some stylish stockings and suspenders.. She has a long black hair at the moment,(although she states that she is a natural blonde), that cascaded down her body. which frames a beautiful face with a really warm and happy smile! She is a non smoker, probably size 8 with nice fantastic DD breasts that are just awesome, a nice little heart tattoo sits between them that has been done well!

Room: Very clean and tidy flat, plenty of space, two floors and plenty of room to express one's self. I am offered a drink, paperwork completed and off to freshen up. 

The Punt: I go upstairs as this is a split level flat to be greeted with her in her lingerie. When she first opened the door she was only wearing a towel as she was in the shower - now dressed and prepared for some fun! She has a great figure and is well maintained I am soon into some oral on her - which she enjoyed, what a nice pair of lips!

This then developed into 69 and my first experience of DT with this lovely babe - WOW! She is a very passionate and sensual girl and  we could not wait to get into full protected penetration - various positions undertaken, her on top, me on top with her legs over my shoulders and then doggy seemed to be favorite, very deep!
We continued the doggy for some time, the sight of her rear whilst in this position was just great!

More DFK, condom off and the attention moved to my chap. BD,DT which I only get from my regulars was just amazing, gave some assistance and then it was time for me to pop in her mouth! - which was very sexy! 

Overall: Fantastic eye contact and DFK throughout this our first meeting, she is a lovely happy, bright, intelligent woman that has a lovely toned body, wears nice lingerie and really friendly.

Would I recommend and see her again oh yes!

Overall HH score  81.32%

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Razor Boy

KK seems to be flavour of the month !
Another good review Hector.... you are certainly racking them up mate!

Offline Proton

I'm still recovering from Monday evening's encounter, but certainly worth it.  :lol: :P ;)

Offline Steelworker

Another good time, HH. I think she’s excellent too based on my recent meeting  :thumbsup:

Offline iverthickone

I'm looking forward to a meeting with her!

Offline mrdiamond77

Glad you enjoyed Hector.  She does look nice.

Hectorshouse

Chaps - she is up there with the best! Really great looking girl, with the personality to match! Has to be seen to be believed!.

HH

np500

Well, not met yet but that picture above been killing me for weeks, another great review for her, will go taste in near future !

Hectorshouse

Sorry, typo should read £150 not £130.

HH

STAR-LORD

Sorry, typo should read £150 not £130.

HH

£3 for 2 hours is a marvelous bargain for parking though! :yahoo:

Offline mrdiamond77

If she does duos with Aimee then that should be a great way to see her for me.

Offline Proton

It was suggested to me on Monday by Kourtney that a link-up would be wild.. :yahoo:
Imagine it now the ultimate "Dynamic Dirty Duo" you would need more than an energy drink. :sarcastic:
But I am sure it will happen, I can't back down now can I   :P :rolleyes: ;)

Offline Steelworker

It was suggested to me on Monday by Kourtney that a link-up would be wild.. :yahoo:
Imagine it now the ultimate "Dynamic Dirty Duo" you would need more than an energy drink. :sarcastic:
But I am sure it will happen, I can't back down now can I   :P :rolleyes: ;)

No, you can’t, Proton. I’ve seen Aimee 3 times with other ladies. The fact that she’s bisexual makes it very erotic. I’d love to see these two together and it’s definitely on my list to do  :D

Offline Proton

Kourtney and Aimee at the moment will have my full attention, it's only a matter of time and energy before the "DDD" encounter.
 Then a long resting period converlessing with a massive smile on my face for a while :lol: :D :cool: ;)
 I know how you feel believe me SW. :hi: