Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hemel Hempstead / Karinna latinna  (Read 3329 times)

32 review(s) for Karinna Latina  (31 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline themaserman

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

I saw this gorgeous lady a few weeks ago and am surprised at the lack of reviews on her!

I met her in her luxury flat in Hemel Hempstead and had a fantastic time, she is stunning with the body and face
of a Latina Goddess, amazing legs and ass and 'Those Tits' just have to be seen and felt, sucked and fucked!

Karinna is very easy to get on with and has a wicked sense of humour too, definitely not 'up herself' like some of these beauties.
I had an awesome time and she made sure I climaxed twice in the hour which is easily done even at my age!

Thank you Karinna I'll see you soon

P

Tim20

I never been to Hemel Hempstead before but I want to go now !
What was her kissing like ? Was it proper deep French kissing ?

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

And just like that she's now in Stockton-On-Tees per her profile.

Offline themaserman

She is always in Hemel during the week but never works weekends thats why she says she's in other parts
of the country on Saturday/Sundays, don't know why she does it but she'll be back on Monday

Offline Hor1zon

She was apparently near me recently. It's like she just keep changing her location to bump up her profile views.

Offline AgedCases

She is always in Hemel during the week but never works weekends thats why she says she's in other parts
of the country on Saturday/Sundays, don't know why she does it but she'll be back on Monday

Good job I read this. Knew someone that hot in my area was too good to be true!

Offline Jerboa

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

I saw this gorgeous lady a few weeks ago and am surprised at the lack of reviews on her!

I met her in her luxury flat in Hemel Hempstead and had a fantastic time, she is stunning with the body and face
of a Latina Goddess, amazing legs and ass and 'Those Tits' just have to be seen and felt, sucked and fucked!

Karinna is very easy to get on with and has a wicked sense of humour too, definitely not 'up herself' like some of these beauties.
I had an awesome time and she made sure I climaxed twice in the hour which is easily done even at my age!

Thank you Karinna I'll see you soon

P

I did a report on her, your right she is stunning, not seen her for few years though.

vt

I saw her a few years back too, worth mentioning that she isn't 30, but approaching 40 now. Very toned, almost muscular body, could easily have done some body-building when younger and big clit & labia. No doubting her enthusiasm & energy.