Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A very frightening experience  (Read 6541 times)

Offline cunnyhunt

Exactly what I would of done ....... I would then of told him that I was going to hand it in as property lost at the local nick (giving false details as the finder ).. this would negate any allegation of theft as you are not taking it ' with the intention of permanently depriving the owner'......this would of bought him up short ... failing that I'd of given him a good dig in the ribs and chuck the phone in the nearest canal !!!!!.........but then that's me :)

And when you turn your back on him he pulls a knife.

yorkshire123

Fight or flight is a very strange concept, we all know what we would have liked to have done in a similar situation but until your in that situation you don't really know for sure.

I for instance would have grabbed him by his throat, smashed his phone & probably given his plums a bit of a kneeing. In reality i would have probably done the same as the OP.

What i do know for certain is that it wouldn't be the end of the matter, unfortunately i have personality that makes me "stew" over things especially when it comes to threats to myself, family or friends so i don't think that would be the last this bully/opportunist would have seen of me.

I've said it before & i will say it again "Hell hath no fury like a punter scorned"

Offline wristjob

Exactly what I would of done ....... I would then of told him that I was going to hand it in as property lost at the local nick (giving false details as the finder ).. this would negate any allegation of theft as you are not taking it ' with the intention of permanently depriving the owner'......this would of bought him up short ... failing that I'd of given him a good dig in the ribs and chuck the phone in the nearest canal !!!!!.........but then that's me :)

Yay, "local man kicked silly by council estate thug"

The President

Did he see you press the number?

Get some punting shades and cap ;)

Offline ForrestGump

Did he see you press the number?

Get some punting shades and cap ;)

Or a punting burka? Oh wait, it's Edinburgh. A burka will probably look more conspicuous there than, say, West London  ;)

Offline joe diddley

Prostitution and visiting prostitutes is not illegal (within certain perimeters which I imagine you were operating). I'd have therefore asked him what he thought you were doing in the first place (something he no doubt can't prove) and explain to him that blackmail IS illegal and that you intend to go to the police. If you can establish a little more about who he is (e.g. if he is a neighbour or the name of his chosen 'charity') you might have a little more to frighten him with. I imagine he got you off your guard. Be ready next time, know the law and don't allow yourself to be blackmailed. Even if you are worried about how friends or family might react to your appearance on Facebook or whatever, keep in mind that he almost certainly bluffing and take an appropriately offensive stance (within the law, of course). Remind him that it is he who is breaking the law.

essexmat

Similar happened to me a few years back in NW London (block of flats) Some goon took a pic of me on his camera phone and said he would report me for seeing prostitutes. I told him to delete the photos in front of me or he would be sorry. Little did he know I am trained in martial arts (never use it unless for self defense but in certain situations I will, like this) Anyway, he didn't and then swung a punch at me - silly man, I was too quick, smacked him in the face and then stamped on his phone for good measure. I then went for a pint

Offline Silver Birch

takes his phone out and deletes my pics in front of me

I'm just saying this to raise awareness and not because I am trying to scare the shit out of anyone, but -

If his camera phone is synced to an online storage website, deleting them from his phone does not necessarily mean he no longer has them.

My everyday phone syncs with dropbox automatically when a photo is taken, but it is not deleted from dropbox if I delete it from my phone.

pokenn

That just happened to me about thirty mins ago and I'm still shaking
Was just leaving a punt in edinburgh and noticed a guy held the front door for me - said ta as you do
Next thing he taps me on the shoulder and takes a couple of pics of me then says he is a neighbour of the WG and confronts me with the situation that he knows I have seen her. Then he says that he will put my face on social media saying I have seen hookers unless I make a donation to the kids football team he coaches
I'm shitting it to put it mildly so I reluctant say ok but I have to go home to get the money . At this he says I feel you are genuinely sorry takes his phone out and deletes my pics in front of me but he says as a lesson learnt I'll take a few quid off u for a pint so fiver given he shakes my hand and says hope you have learned your lesson I don't expect to see your face here again
Has anyone out there ever had an experience like this ????????

Sorry to hear about your crap experience.  I think you probably did the right thing. Who knows where it could have gone if things turned nasty. I've never had anything like that happen to me and I guess it's fairly rare.

Offline ForrestGump

Sorry to hear about your crap experience.  I think you probably did the right thing. Who knows where it could have gone if things turned nasty. I've never had anything like that happen to me and I guess it's fairly rare.

In a situation like that I'd be tempted to have a prepared response in an unusual foreign language. Just make out that I don't understand what the opportunist is saying and hope to God he doesn't speak that language.  :rolleyes:

Offline Frenchie

Fight or flight is a very strange concept, we all know what we would have liked to have done in a similar situation but until your in that situation you don't really know for sure.

I for instance would have grabbed him by his throat, smashed his phone & probably given his plums a bit of a kneeing. In reality i would have probably done the same as the OP.

What i do know for certain is that it wouldn't be the end of the matter, unfortunately i have personality that makes me "stew" over things especially when it comes to threats to myself, family or friends so i don't think that would be the last this bully/opportunist would have seen of me.

« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 06:35:56 pm by Frenchie »

Offline Frenchie

I totally agree - in these situations you either have to do nothing or go a bit over the top ..If this chap was the type to carry a knife he would just of mugged you !! I think most people have come to the conclusion that this man was either a busybody or a dogooder.

In either case I would of left him in no doubt that his actions  weren't acceptable ..as somebody has pointed out the OP wasn't breaking the law.. the busybody was !!!.. and if it all went bent what happened is just your word against his ....he threatened you will violence and demanded money ..he was armed .. with a knife /weapon ...he said he had some mates round the corner who were going to fill you in .....the possibilities are endless .....you would just have to stick to your story.....

Your only enemy would be CCTV .. but is he really going to say ' Oh yes this bloke I stopped, photographed ,demanded money from , threatened with violence ( your version! ) gave me a thump and walked away ..How dare he !!!'

Minder

def not a  great experience, just bullying, kinda reminded me of this sketch.

External Link/Members Only