Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: anyikox RB Bid withdrawn because I asked some questions!  (Read 793 times)

Offline diomhair72

ok so I had this WG place a bid on my reverse booking.

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

I first checked on UKP to see if there were any reviews or that she was genuine.

found 2 posts regarding her here...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=177236.msg1873250#msg1873250

and

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=177020.msg1871511#msg1871511

Due to the warnings I thought I would email her and ask some simple questions such as are pic genuine, location etc. (as her profile is not in the area I stated in my RB But close enough to travel to).

she replied with a copy and pasted email first which was basically what's written on her profile page.
then a second email that said pics are accurate and no answers to my other questions such as do you charge extras and location etc.

so I sent a second simple email asking for clarification as I noticed on AW she has zero feed back I got the same copy and pasted email as the first time followed by another email stating her feedback is not hidden like other members (it's zero), the pics must be genuine because her profile is new (true ish 12th Dec 2017 however this kind of logic baffles me)
however she charged £120 per hour and placed a bid on my RB FOR £80 Per Hour (?) in my opinion if those pics are genuine (which apparently they are not and neither is the likes list) then she should need to lower her rates that much.

I believe B&S which is why she has withdrawn her bid calling me a timewaster (i liked the pics so was willing to give benefit of doubt)

I'm not bothered by this myself I have other bids from well reviewed girls and who are very well reviewed on here.

just a warning there is a possibility it's genuine (Which I doubt) but proceed with caution she was very quick to distance herself from answering normal questions regarding ....

1. no feedback

2. accuracy of pics

3. Totally avoided any question regarding service or extras!

« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 03:08:38 pm by diomhair72 »

Offline peter purves

Definitely a blessing in disguise. Though I am not quite sure why you are so determined to go through with a meet despite all the negative, contrary evidence before you.  :(
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline OakTree

You say you like the pics but it’s blatently obvious that’s not who you would see. I would of taken one look at the negative review and knocked it into touch. I certainly wouldn’t of bothered emailing pointless questions. I say pointless as there’s little chance it would be her answering or that they had any inkling of truth behind them.

Offline diomhair72

I thought I would cover her the chance.

feel as though a bullet dodged

and I guess 1 down to experience.

Offline peter purves

I thought I would cover her the chance.

feel as though a bullet dodged

and I guess 1 down to experience.

Punter's Logic!!   :P
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline diomhair72

guess upstairs for thinking. downstairs for dancing and somewhere in the middle for fuzzy logic when the urge strikes. :lol:

Offline scutty brown

Chinese
the gangs get suspicious if you ask questions. You would have been dealing with a pimp, not the girl, and he killed the conversation as soon as you started to pry. Remember these Chinese girls are nearly all here illegally, either on student visas or overstaying tourist ones - and forced to work. Questions of real ID / photos aren't welcomed......