Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Post Op Trans Women Punt  (Read 785 times)

Offline The Owl

About a year ago I had a P4P encounter with a woman who I now suspect may be post op trans.

The encounter was weird. I was aware from almost the beginning that my initial attraction from the now defunct advert was completely missing in person. There was a complete lack of any physical or emotional sexual response from me. The kissing and the oral sex on me was just there, even the 'this is fun but emotionally empty' feeling wasn't there. I gave it some time but in the end claimed anxiety had got the better of me and then just talked about our mutual interest in psychotherapy. I left feeling like I'd spent time with a good mate, not a sexy woman. The realisation that she was probably trans made me realise that my mind is firmly genetically heterosexual even if it doesn't connect the dots on the information my eyes g it.

I'm okay with what happened. I have a close family member who transitioned and I've always taken the view that gender is fluid but I guess what I believe as an individual is different to how my brain and other senses work.

Have any other members been with a post-op trans WG? Did you do so knowingly or unknowingly? How did you respond during the sexual encounter and how do you feel about it now?

Offline alpharius

I like my women as glamorous as possible. A healthy dose of surgical enhancement (boob job, lip fillers) usually goes down well with me. I've never been with a TS girl. The hot ones are really expensive. Bit having TS friends, I know I can be attracted to them if they've had good surgery and several years of HRT 

Alpharius  :music:

Offline S.X. MacHine

Owl, I had an encounter with a Thai masseuse (masseur?) two weeks ago.
Utterly gorgeous and very feminine, good English speaker and clearly bright. Did I become aroused? Yes.
Some things were not normal physically, and ultimately her vagina was very, very tight. She was paranoid about not allowing fingering.
I'm fairly sure she's post op, but that wouldn't stop me returning. No, the reason I won't be back is that oral was covered, which, for me is a red line. No OWO. No go back.
Interesting experience overall. Transgressive for me as I'm hetero.