Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MelanieWDD, Wellingborough  (Read 2722 times)

17 review(s) for MelanieWDD (13 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline Yorkshirefatrascal

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Always wanted to visit Melanie, was not disappointed.

Paid £150 for 1hr

Comms good. Called her for appointment and immediately liked what I heard. She was friendly, cheerful and well spoken.

Looks; very attractive but you have to remember she is over 50 so things are beginning to soften and loosen up a bit. The photos are probably her but taken a while ago. Don't go expecting a pert, toned body.

Services as stated on her profile.

We started off with a gentle massage that soon ended with her reaching under and playing about there.
I rolled over on command, received very nice Owo and had my balls sucked and licked. I returned the favour and licked her pussy until she came (I hope she did).
Next I was bagged up and we had sex in various positions. She is very energetic and put a lot of hard work into riding me until I came. There was no stopping to catch her breath, she just kept going hard and fast.

We overran by about 10mins but the were no complaints from her or attempts to shoo me out the door afterwards.

Verdict; Positive, was made to feel very welcome and the service was excellent. I will be going back.

Offline bobby_dizzler

I thought I recognised the photos from way back was wondering if there was an MK connection in the past. Was she Melanie at HoD/Annabellas as well?

Offline Yorkshirefatrascal

Sorry, I've no idea. I can't help you with that one.  :unknown:

Offline scouting

I thought I recognised the photos from way back was wondering if there was an MK connection in the past. Was she Melanie at HoD/Annabellas as well?

Yes she was there many moons ago. The photos date back from then too, easily 10 years old.

Offline Lincs.man1

Used to work at Oasis in Lincoln, always good service and a very attractive Milf 👍

Offline Dave81

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 0
Do you have a contact number?

Offline GingerNuts

Do you have a contact number?

Dave81

Date Registered: August 31, 2016, 04:32:35 pm

Reviews: 0

:rolleyes:
« Last Edit: April 29, 2022, 12:17:42 pm by GingerNuts »