Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: IG area brothels opinions and advice  (Read 1751 times)

Offline Whoisarrypotter

I've just recently moved to the IG area and have been researching and looking at wg near me.
I've noticed small clusters of Romanians in Buckhusrt hill, hainault, and Redbridge.

I've also been reading up on the Ilford lane situation and how the police have cracked down on the street walkers and pop up brothels and trafficking (quoted in a online newspaper article.
During my research I've noticed there is nothing on here for any of them.

Is it possible it's all linked and that theres no info because all the punters in this area know to stay away, I've strongly considered toftt, but I'm a little concerned if there is involvement in trafficking and police are monitoring these brothels. 
Here are just a few of them

External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/MISS+LORETTE
External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/annya%5Fbabe 
External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/antonia+encounter 
External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/%2EPamella%2E
There are more that pop up during the day and on different days.
I noticed these profiles have been there for quite a long time (possibly longer than some the rom profiles that get recycled and taken down), I would bet my bottom dollar too that will likely be B & S.
So is there anyone that punts in similar area (I'm aware of the massage reviews in Hainault, but I'm not into that), that has had any success?
 would I be better off going further out to Woodford/romford/?
Cheer potter
Banned reason: Shame - but lost the plot
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline esstaire

Not to mention that they don't see black guys around there... :dash:

Offline Whoisarrypotter

Its not even on their profile as preferences. Have they said this on arrival then. 
Bad enough when they are vague on their likes list but not stating preferences is deceiving.

Offline sparkus

It's a beat I've long stomped as the road connections from Essex and Herts are generally on my way back from various places, but I generally find there's a cluster of rubbish Latinas in Gants Hill and various EE in and around Ilford.  Sorry to not be of more use but as I say it's somewhere I'm quite acquainted with off my home patch and have seen in rise and fall in terms of quality.

niftyfiftydave

I've just recently moved to the IG area and have been researching and looking at wg near me.
I've noticed small clusters of Romanians in Buckhusrt hill, hainault, and Redbridge.

I've also been reading up on the Ilford lane situation and how the police have cracked down on the street walkers and pop up brothels and trafficking (quoted in a online newspaper article.
During my research I've noticed there is nothing on here for any of them.

Is it possible it's all linked and that theres no info because all the punters in this area know to stay away, I've strongly considered toftt, but I'm a little concerned if there is involvement in trafficking and police are monitoring these brothels. 
Here are just a few of them

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
There are more that pop up during the day and on different days.
I noticed these profiles have been there for quite a long time (possibly longer than some the rom profiles that get recycled and taken down), I would bet my bottom dollar too that will likely be B & S.
So is there anyone that punts in similar area (I'm aware of the massage reviews in Hainault, but I'm not into that), that has had any success?
 would I be better off going further out to Woodford/romford/?
Cheer potter

There are a couple of other brothel type places with quite a few girls in 7 kings, Upney and South Woodford, saw 1 girl there before she went there and had her own flat, nothing special, and their aw feedback has been static for months.

The only ones i can recommend are the well reviewed Renata who i have not seen because she is Rom, and Anna in Ilford, both give a good massage by all accounts but fs in a vanilla way is on offer.

Rom pimps have driven out a lot of cheaper indies, you can read about it on other threads.

There is sweet fa else in the area and you might be better off with well reviewed and more expensive options in the City and Canary Wharf. Stratford too has suffered.

Offline sparkus

I've sampled Renata and Ana, both well reviewed here and offering consistent if vanilla services.

Offline tessex7544

My first ever punt was in a brothel in south woodford in a house right by the north circular in 2006! Directed to a bedroom and about 3 girls came in and I got to choose - was like a kid in a sweet shop (went for tall thin dark haired rom finished doggy). Since then mainly punted in town due to not much on offer in e18/ig area it seems.

Offline Whoisarrypotter

Thankyou for the feedback guys you seem to have confirmed my fears that his area is a bit of a punting wasteland, I've looked at loughton but it seems to be full of scammers cammers and overpriced Brits.
I noticed snaresbrook south woodford and Romford seem to offer any half decent punting opportunities.
I used to punt mainly in Hatfield which is rife with ee wg and more often than not had some good punts there.  However timing and location make it near impossible now hence why I was looking around the ig area.
I may try sticking my head in at buckhurst hill watch this space

Offline romano77

I used to punt around the area several years before I came across ukp...noticed a general decline in service & levels over a period of time... haven't punted there for a good few years...funnily enough a few of my best punts ever in London were with a pair of Rom babes back in 2014-2015 in the E15 Stratford area...they were bloody gorgeous tanned brunettes, only charged 60 quid for half hour full service...including dfk, owo, ball licking/sucking etc...happy days... :yahoo:

Offline Whoisarrypotter

I used to punt around the area several years before I came across ukp...noticed a general decline in service & levels over a period of time... haven't punted there for a good few years...funnily enough a few of my best punts ever in London were with a pair of Rom babes back in 2014-2015 in the E15 Stratford area...they were bloody gorgeous tanned brunettes, only charged 60 quid for half hour full service...including dfk, owo, ball licking/sucking etc...happy days... :yahoo:

Time machine? :D

Offline pepsicolaboy

Is the TCM called 'HerbMaster'/ 'Herb Master' in South Woodford on George Lane, next to the 'Railway Bell' pub legit JUST massage or YMMV?

thank you in advance

Offline sparkus

Is the TCM called 'HerbMaster'/ 'Herb Master' in South Woodford on George Lane, next to the 'Railway Bell' pub legit JUST massage or YMMV?

thank you in advance

Think legit then double it ie I've never been asked to keep ALL my clothes on before.

Offline oneeyesnake

Used to visit a place in seven kings opposite McDonald's - above second hand car sales place. Not sure if it is still in action.

Offline pepsicolaboy

Think legit then double it ie I've never been asked to keep ALL my clothes on before.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for intel, had a similar phone call.

Offline pepsicolaboy

Used to visit a place in seven kings opposite McDonald's - above second hand car sales place. Not sure if it is still in action.

I assume you mean 'Le Chateau.' Its long gone as far as I know. Prob most indiscreet entrance ever!