Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone had contact with naughty_millie_x aka naughty_amelia_xx  (Read 1120 times)

Offline Avg_Joe

naughty_millie_x

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

she's just bid on my reverse booking, and i can't find much info on her, feedback looks ok, if a bit fluffy, and she's bid way under her listed hourly rate
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Nevillec

Am almost 85% sure that I saw her- she had a different profile perhaps 3-4 years ago before I contributed to this site. Elements of what she says in her current profile are similar such as being only outcall, having a regular job, and game for sex along the spectrum. Age seems about right too. Also, the name Millie was used back then.

I recall her being quite fun and easy to get on with. Conventional looking but attractive- As well, I remember having a nice anal experience with her.

Offline Nevillec

Looking at the one pic which shows her eyes again....90% sure it's the same girl. :cool:

Offline Avg_Joe

« Last Edit: May 22, 2019, 03:41:37 pm by Avg_Joe »

Offline ST89

Have looked at her profile and pics ... seems nice. Did you meet her? Worth seeing or avoid?

Offline Avg_Joe

unfortunately she had to cancel, it was done in a timely manner and for what seemed a plausible reason, and left me time to arrange a plan B.
I'd have no concerns about trying again and booking her if i was in the area and the opportunity arose.

Offline ST89

I recently met this WG via RB (finally, as she had cancelled previously for original date). Same girl, but she has changed her name to Amelia.

AW naughty_amelia_xx

Comms were good in build up, although arrived very late on the day. British, fun and very accommodating! I would suggest a few years older than her profile and unfortunately she carries a few extra curves, definitely not a 10. Still a good enjoyable meet.

Offline LLPunting

I recently met this WG via RB (finally, as she had cancelled previously for original date). Same girl, but she has changed her name to Amelia.

AW naughty_amelia_xx

Comms were good in build up, although arrived very late on the day. British, fun and very accommodating! I would suggest a few years older than her profile and unfortunately she carries a few extra curves, definitely not a 10. Still a good enjoyable meet.

Thanks, please submit a full review with details on skills, services, issues and looks.

Offline ST89

Hope the review helps. Wonderful memories.