Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aisha 22/Vivien Angel - Croydon  (Read 800 times)

10 review(s) for Bianca 0 (5 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]
1 review(s) for xVivien Busty x (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ericthered2015

Bait and switch so automatic negative but it gets worse.....

Booked to see this one External Link/Members Only a few days ago and after a lot of screwing about (of the non fun type) I finally got in.  Aisha was available but was busy dealing with the phone and unavailable so I was offered this one instead External Link/Members Only.  The pictures are, well, lets just say flattering.

Anyway, time was short, I needed to offload, hadn't shagged a BBW (one of the B's a bit iffy, the other in abundance but not in the preferred way) for a while so dick overruled brain, I took a chance and handed over £45 for 30 mins.  She disappeared to stash the cash and took about ten minutes to come back.  I could hear her chatting away outside and was just waiting around in the room feeling like a bit of a lemon.

She comes back, spends the next five minutes pissing around with her phone sorting out some 'music' so I just made sure I was sideways on to the phone....  She then stripped off and started rubbing her tits and belly all over me - that actually felt quite nice and I began to think things were looking up.  Then she rubbered me up and delivered some acceptable OW until I came in the bag - likes says OWO and CIM but she wasn't having it.

After I came, she gave me some tissues to clean up with, then lay down on the bed next to me and started playing with her phone, completely disinterested and looking like she had every intention of continuing to do so until I felt ready for round 2.  No offer of massage or any other fun stuff in between.

So I thought sod it and left - shit punt, waste of time and money but hey ho, shit happens so we live and learn .