Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Antonia extremely slim girl nottingham (previously Erika)  (Read 1054 times)

Offline Ma4n1

External Link/Members Only

£40 - 15 mins

Called to book within 30 mins & sent postcode, residential street with limited parking but found a spot around the corner. Fired a text arrived & received a call to confirm on her street & door number given. Called when outside the door (her request, not very discreet as felt locals knew the score but not from this area)

Open the door & only got a look at her when inside & was disappointed immediately, this girl is stick thin (crackhead looking hood rat) should have walked right then as previously have as was not attracted to her at all but then remembered the reviews left by others & decided to go ahead for a P&D (big mistake)

She was dressed like a typical Romanian Gypsy (trackies/bath robe/socks&sliders). Up 2 flight of stairs into the Attic room which was boiling hot, cash exchanged, stripped onto the bed & she was txting not even remotely engaging or interested.

Hooded up on limp cock, and literally 30 secs until got semi she stops & said the dreaded ‘ready’ was firm & told to carry on & again literally 15 secs later again stopped to say ‘now’ (was laying there thinking to myself, should’ve walked idiot). Again told her continue & she says bj only you don’t want sex, then replied yes I do but you haven’t even spent 1 min sucking to which she mumbled something & continued for 30 secs & said ‘come on now’ (at this point just wanted to get out of there so agreed).

No doggie, no CG, basically got in awkward position in missionary where she was holding to limit penetration & I tried pumping to finish but wasn’t happening few mins later she was hurting (apparently I was too big 🤣🖕🏽) so she said finish handjob which she spent ages & had to swap hands several times (it was hurting her hands also). Eventually got me over the line, and at this point I looked at her horrible crooked teeth & confirmed my suspicions of her being a drug addict.

Long story short, avoid like the plague better having a wank in the comfort of your own home.

Offline badsin

Doesn't sound like a positive review, do you want it changing? :hi:

Offline R125

I walked due to rotten teeth when was in Leicester

Offline Bornslippy

Would hate to experience one of your negative punts.. :unknown:

Offline ZeroCount

You were "disappointed immediately that she was stick thin" despite two reviews of her posted in the last 7 days mentioning that she was stick thin?

Offline versace

External Link/Members Only

£40 - 15 mins

Called to book within 30 mins & sent postcode, residential street with limited parking but found a spot around the corner. Fired a text arrived & received a call to confirm on her street & door number given. Called when outside the door (her request, not very discreet as felt locals knew the score but not from this area)

Open the door & only got a look at her when inside & was disappointed immediately, this girl is stick thin (crackhead looking hood rat) should have walked right then as previously have as was not attracted to her at all but then remembered the reviews left by others & decided to go ahead for a P&D (big mistake)

She was dressed like a typical Romanian Gypsy (trackies/bath robe/socks&sliders). Up 2 flight of stairs into the Attic room which was boiling hot, cash exchanged, stripped onto the bed & she was txting not even remotely engaging or interested.

Hooded up on limp cock, and literally 30 secs until got semi she stops & said the dreaded ‘ready’ was firm & told to carry on & again literally 15 secs later again stopped to say ‘now’ (was laying there thinking to myself, should’ve walked idiot). Again told her continue & she says bj only you don’t want sex, then replied yes I do but you haven’t even spent 1 min sucking to which she mumbled something & continued for 30 secs & said ‘come on now’ (at this point just wanted to get out of there so agreed).

No doggie, no CG, basically got in awkward position in missionary where she was holding to limit penetration & I tried pumping to finish but wasn’t happening few mins later she was hurting (apparently I was too big 🤣🖕🏽) so she said finish handjob which she spent ages & had to swap hands several times (it was hurting her hands also). Eventually got me over the line, and at this point I looked at her horrible crooked teeth & confirmed my suspicions of her being a drug addict.

Long story short, avoid like the plague better having a wank in the comfort of your own home.

:lol: Yeah, they are into that big time  :lol:

Shame about the punt, but thanks for the review. Have a like.  :hi:
« Last Edit: April 25, 2023, 02:03:08 am by versace »

Offline Nottsguy69

You were "disappointed immediately that she was stick thin" despite two reviews of her posted in the last 7 days mentioning that she was stick thin?

The pictures show she’s clearly a junkie too

Online DThunter01

Are you sure this is a pos review
Would hate to read the ops  eg ones  :drinks:

Its a funny hobby isnt it just

Offline ZeroCount

It's pretty clear he meant negative, but it seems he hasn't popped back in to confirm it yet, I'm sure it'll get changed!

Offline Ma4n1

Apologies yes reported to change to Negative