Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lee-LouXX -- Leicester -- Lied Didnt offer services we agreed,  (Read 1048 times)

5 review(s) for Lee-LouXX (4 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by j122]

HiThere10

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Location - House

Parking - Street parking

£80 for 30 mins

Comms - decent comms

Looks - Face looks different then on pics with makeup, slight flab around body and stomach

Meet started with light vanilla owo, we agreed, deep throat and deep french kissing but she just didn't do these and we were half way through the meet when I realised she is not going to do anything she promised on text. I can assure you I had just showered and very clean. She just says no i dont do this during the meet which was very disappointing. Very light kissing on lips, no tongue. Was going to give this a neutral but the fact there was such a emphasis for her to provide a great service with all these things and only then to be let down and lied to is what makes this a negative. Also I requested an outfit, which she agreed with initially. I turn up and she'd completely ignored this.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2019, 08:56:54 pm by HiThere10 »

Online Knny

Thanks for the review.

Seems our British girls can deliver a Romanian service also.

boobloverhenry

Oh dear

Did she give you any money back ?

Offline BlueRock

Real shame mate. Either caught her on a bad day or she's changed or just become jaded over time. She was good when I saw her nice to chat to and an enthusiastic fuck.