Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Diva Landra / Babesoflondon Ana - Great bod not so great service Gloucester Road  (Read 678 times)

Offline jrhunter

I'd been following this girls profile for a while as the pictures looked a bit TGTBT but a couple of selfies seemed to show she was genuine so I decided to TOFTT.

Location: Easy to find smart apartment 5 mins from Gloucester Road

Girl:

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Twenty-something platinum blonde, big lipped eastern European type. Its such a common look at the moment that you would be challenged to tell the difference between some girls photoshopped pics. Ana was slim, good looking with very nicely done 34DD enhanced boobs with pierced nipples. The overall package in red lingerie was gorgeous to behold.

I paid £300 plus £50 for owo as didn't want to miss out on those lips.

The meeting:

Started well with an excellent blow job that really used those lips to the full. She started with me on my back but I moved to her kneeling so I could improve my view. She didn't mind light hair holding but moved my hand when I started trying to guide her head a bit. I did a bit of favour returning which she enjoyed - she was fresh and tasted nice and guided at the appropriate points (just there, keeping going) which at least made me feel like she was getting off on it. I was rock hard after this so ready for the main event.

On with the raincoat and then on her back started slowly in mish. Initially this was OK but as I got into it the problems started as she was never at ease. Much as she had great tits, she constantly held onto them and when I asked her to put her arms back (above her head) so I could properly admire her chest it would be fleeting before she was back to holding them. I asked if was OK to grope her tits and she was fine about it but I suspect she's sensitive and/or doesn't want to show the surgery scar which under the fold (i didn't bother me at all). I like to indulge in a bit of nipple play and with the piercings I though it would be fine but almost immediately she asks me to stop. Then we went doggy and she was constantly reaching under to hold the base of my cock which (it turned out later) was paranoia on her part that the condom was still intact. This started to annoy me so we stopped for a couple of mins and I asked her whether she was comfortable and anything I should know about. She indicated everything was fine so I asked to switch to condoms I brought along (Durex thins) and she declined as she claimed she had punters deliberately tear them in the past. So she gets out a different pack of condoms and they turn out to be even thicker than the first.

I tried further in cowgirl and that was OK (she DOES look great) but I was starting to lose it a bit as it just didn't feeling like things were flowing.

After persevering and with ten minutes to go I stopped and for the first time in my punting career I called it.

In conversation she revealed that she had in the past, had a torn condom with a punter, had caught an STI and had spent 4 months recovering so she was very paranoid about this. Whilst I have some sympathy, you can't be charging £350 for that sort of service so I won't be re-visiting and have a very hard time recommending her despite the fact she is FaF

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline chema

Thanks for review. I was tempted but the rom elemnt was holding me back. I think you csn claim TOFT