Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anikassecret - Wandsworth Town  (Read 1914 times)

14 review(s) for Anikassecret (13 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Robinh191

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Visited Anika last week.

Price: £120 for 30 mins

Comms: Contacted Anika on Friday 9 June for a late afternoon that day. Said she was busy as she had plans and had to get ready - ok. Then later on I get a text to say that her plans had changed and can meet. Fortunately I had my phone next to me but if OH had seen that first it would have been game over. Partly my fault as I should have a punting phone but WTF!

Flat: Stunning flat refurbished to a very high standard in ok part of town situated in a building about 5 mins from the station.

Anika: Good figure, toned legs.  The pic of her in the black underwear with her back to camera is an accurate representation of her physique. I thought she was averaging looking with sharp features but her face showed signs of ageing due to too much exercise. As a result, I'd say Anika looks older than she actually is with her being in her mid-30s.

Anika buzzed me in after finding the building easily enough. Knocked on her door and could hear the echo of her stilettos as she she made her way to the door.  All I could think is that if they were home what must the neighbours in the flat below be thinking? Anyway Anika hid behind the door when she opened it. I turned around and she looked good in the outfit I asked her to wear which was the above-referred to black outfit. Was greeted with a beaming smile, hug and lip kissing. I dropped my bag to get hold of her with both hands and kissing developed into heavy petting but no tongues.

Moved to the sofa in lounge, carried on kissing, stopped to pay my dues and back to kissing. Being a hot day, had another shower and washed all nooks and crannies thoroughly. Dried off and followed Anika into the bedroom.

On the bed, kissing turned to DFK with tongues exploring everywhere and then Anika told me to lie down on my stomach and she started to rim me when she suddenly asked me "Did you wash there?" "Yeah...thoroughly...everywhere.  I can jump back in the shower", was my nervous reply. I didn't want the embarrassment of knowing that I'd somehow left any fudge down there. "No. It's ok. I can check. I have a way to check". I'm thinking "What are you a fucking proctologist?".  Turns out the check was nothing more than a wipe run down my crack, like a credit card being swiped, and which thankfully came up up skid-mark free. "Ah. Did you use the scent-free soap then?" I took this to be a rhetorical question.

Anyway Anika got her tongue right up where the sun don't shine whilst I stuck a finger in her arse. Deep rimming isn't my thing so I told her to stop whilst i cleaned my finger with a wipe and to my disgust saw some brown marks. I explained why I had to use the bathroom - not to wretch but wash my hands - and Anika said matter-of-factly "That's why I don't really encourage that". FFS first you were you're concerned about my hygiene then you tell me it's ok for me to stick a finger in your arse whilst lubing up for it and then you tell me you might not be clean!

When I got back, I told her to rubber me up and suck my cock which she did. I was next to her to lick and suck on her nipples and finger her pussy. However and this is when things got really fucking annoying. I asked Anika if fingering her pussy was ok and how she likes it. She said yes fine told me the way she wants it. So I do it with my cock in her mouth and then her hand keeps down and her finger does exactly what I'm doing. So I put my finger in her pussy and finger fuck her the way she supposedly likes only for Anika to do it herself. At one stage, I told Anika to move her hand which was ignored.

Anika moved herself so that I could get a view of her arse in the air as she sucked me off but given what had transpired up to then I wasn't really interested in how she looked in the mirror.  She mentioned the mirror view a few times and I got the impression that she didn't wanted her efforts at the gym to go unappreciated or unnoticed.

I noticed a box of toys by the bed and chose a dildo and after Anika covered with a mac and some lube, I stuck it in her.  Again her hand came down to control the dildo and as far as I could tell was not much different to what I was doing.  It felt that we were engaged in a variation of thumb wrestling.

After a while, I thought "Fuck this" and I told Anika to get into doggy and I started fucking her. She's got a tight pussy, so tight that it just didn't feel good. I wanted to come as quickly as possible. After a couple of minutes, I shot a good load, lay down for a breather before hitting the shower and saying goodbye.

mcgee121

Good review.  Anal play is always a bit risky.  But if an SP douches properly, uses wet wipes and also fingers herself a bit to test the area "accidents" should be rare.

I think she responded to your review on her page.  She says:

IMPORTANT things I need to mention   !!!!!!!! I noticed a couple of not so flattering reviews go on about 2 particular things.

1). I don't encourage fingers in MY bum. It is always freshly showered but NOT on the inside, so guys please be aware of this ! I am into MEN'S bottoms, but it doesn't mean I like things inside mine! Tongues are welcome though !! ;-)
2.) I am NOT drop dead gorgeous so don't expect a supermodel. I am just a "girl next door" with some lipstick and a sexy outfit !

I think this rebuttal is baffling.  If it's not clean on the inside, how can rimming on her be okay for punters?  If she's bang average lookswise, how does she justify her high priced half an hour rate?

Offline stayer

I cannot see the appeal of sticking a bare finger into someone's ass.

Offline Maverick1808

+1

But each to there own I guess, I've never been keen on Anal play on a WG or them on me. Covered Anal sex is a different story though  :thumbsup:

Offline Robinh191

It was a first and is most definitely the last for me.   :scare:

Offline Robinh191

Good review.  Anal play is always a bit risky.  But if an SP douches properly, uses wet wipes and also fingers herself a bit to test the area "accidents" should be rare.

I think she responded to your review on her page.  She says:

I think this rebuttal is baffling.  If it's not clean on the inside, how can rimming on her be okay for punters?  If she's bang average lookswise, how does she justify her high priced half an hour rate?

IMO, WGs will charge what they can get away with if mugs like me are prepared to stump up. However, I take full responsibility as alarm bells had been sounded - from memory, another punter in his report on UKP mentioned that Anika should be paying him as she was doing pretty much what she wanted rather than what he wanted. However, the majority of the reviews on here were positive - not a swipe at fellow punters but recognition that the experience / service provided by this SP isn't for me.

In terms of Anika's looks - at the risk of stating the obvious, it's only my opinion. Personally, I'm paying for the service and given the choice between an average looking SP giving me a first rate blow job and who can take a pounding and a stunning looking woman who gives lame head and is basically a crap shag, I'm taking the former (subject to price).

Offline Bond

I've seen Anika a few times, but not during the last two years, because I don't live in London and there's always so many girls to see when I'm there. I still have her on my hotlist however.

I don't really like the way she greets clients. I think that all that kissing, groping etc is a bit over the top.

Two years ago I did get the vague impression that she probably trains too hard, so I understand the OP's comments on this.

She does have a pre-set routine, but I found her willing to take directions when asked. I once did an oral only session with her (she on me only - I was in a dominant mood). I didn't last the full hour, but she did give me a very good massage in the time I had left.

I've never had anal sex with her (or with anyone else) because I don't want to stick my dick (or fingers) in shit. Rimming is different, at least the way I do it, because I don't stick my tongue inside the girl's asshole.

Would I see Anika again? Probably yes, if she hangs around long enough. Which I think she will do because she came across as genuinely enjoying what she does.