Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ExtremeBeauty - Leeds  (Read 12275 times)

16 review(s) for Lara Ocean (11 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline mrfishyfoo

at the high price.

Needs to lower her prices when in Yorkshire, this is not London. if she did the above, f@ck me there would be a stampede.

Me first.  :D :D

Offline Kendrig

Me first.  :D :D
Go for it Fishy, the baits there, the worms twitching and back in Leeds.
Sorry bud feels like touting, just want someone else to meet her and report back.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Go for it Fishy, the baits there, the worms twitching and back in Leeds.
Sorry bud feels like touting, just want someone else to meet her and report back.

What you want is someone to go give her a proper field test  :D :D and you know if it's me that I'll give her a full scale fucking and find out exactly what she's capable of.  :diablo: :diablo:

Not going to be this weekend as I've got a rendezvous with a FAF blonde jockey who is going to fuck me to death.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Tallboy2

Seriously Foo? At 200 an hour? Don't encourage her. You can buy over 60 pints of beer with that cash.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Seriously Foo? At 200 an hour? Don't encourage her. You can buy over 60 pints of beer with that cash.

That's what is stopping me.  :timeout: :timeout:

The issue here is that there are cuntstruck twats out there who have paid it  :dash: :dash: so she will be thinking if I can get it then I will.

As it happens I've got my eye on another lass who looks just as fit as Lara does and she's considerably cheaper. Watch this space.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline Kendrig

The issue here is that there are cuntstruck twats out there who have paid it  :dash: :dash: so she will be thinking if I can get it then I will.

As it happens I've got my eye on another lass who looks just as fit as Lara does and she's considerably cheaper. Watch this space.  :yahoo: :yahoo:
Knew what your response would be  :wacko:
Sounds good Fishy, I wouldn't pay the £200 either, too much coinage, if she was £150 and guaranteed a full on PSE, now then I would consider.  :P

Tallboy2

Well done guys a 150 limit would be a good idea.
I won't pay even that usually.
Looking at Hull the girls are less expensive.
I may be heading that way

Offline Kendrig

Well done guys a 150 limit would be a good idea.
I won't pay even that usually.
Looking at Hull the girls are less expensive.
I may be heading that way

In my mind was still tempted, just because she looks FAF. Even though had seen her before and service wasn't great.
Was checking if my view of her years ago was similar to other punters, and if services had improved. By all account good bj, everything else mechanical.  Seems she attracts on looks and body, imo FAF, but doesn't deliver.  :mad: :diablo:

Theses are the only threads on UKP, as Scarlet@Maxex London, similar comments on other sites. 
Recommended reading, If you fancy taking the plunge check what's on offer.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=79941.msg994056#msg994056

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=41002.msg548210#msg548210

Offline johnbanebridge

Are her boobs as big as Lara's, if so i will be watching this space

Offline mrfishyfoo

Are her boobs as big as Lara's, if so i will be watching this space

Nope they are 34DD's so are smaller as I reckon that Lara has a pair of 34FF's possibly even G's.

Tallboy2

IF YOU PAY 200 QUID FOR AN HOUR YOU ENCOURAGE HIGHER PRICES. IN OUR AREA.
FUCK THAT
COME ON GUYS WE DON'T WANT THAT.

Offline mrfishyfoo

FUCK THAT

I ain't paying it.

Offline Kendrig

FUCK THAT
Agreed 100%, ANY SP ASKING THAT SORT OF PRICE, SHOULD LEAVE THEM WITH DUSTY PHONES.
Was never going to punt her, was sussing out, never going to fuck her.  Just put the additional info out, so everyone can see for that sort of money your NOT GUARANTEED A GOOD SERVICE.

OneOfaKind

At risk of being branded a white knight or something saying this but...

You pay for the quality of the girl not an exact service. Is she refuses a service advertised then it's at her discretion surely? your never guaranteed any of the services are you?

Seems to me most people have a mindset that girls should always provide every service advertised and the prices should all be consistent.

£200/hour is a lot in comparison to others but worth a punt, something different for a change and if she doesn't deliver for me you can all have the last laugh.

Offline mrfishyfoo

........if she doesn't deliver for me you can all have the last laugh.

At £200ph you are welcome to her.  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline Tricks

At risk of being branded a white knight or something saying this but...

You pay for the quality of the girl not an exact service. Is she refuses a service advertised then it's at her discretion surely? your never guaranteed any of the services are you?

Seems to me most people have a mindset that girls should always provide every service advertised and the prices should all be consistent.

£200/hour is a lot in comparison to others but worth a punt, something different for a change and if she doesn't deliver for me you can all have the last laugh.

I agree with 100%

You are a white knight :hi: