Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: x_jessy_x  (Read 878 times)

jstrongerrrrr

Hi all.
Has anyone seen this girl? External Link/Members Only.
She bid on a rb a month or so ago and has recently followed up with an email asking if I am still interested in meeting her. I asked if it would be possible to send a face photo as her two photos are rather generic and could be anyone. She said she was unable to do so as she is a published glamour model and understandably wants to protect her privacy. My gut tells me she is telling the truth as she has good feedback but I was wondering if anyone else has had the pleasure?

Offline bangtastic1

Havent seen her but like you im very intrigued. In one of her feedbacks it says that she used to be on babe station was hoping she maybe Kelly Carter which would match her interview description but maybe im being hopefully optimistic.

If anyone has seen her please let me know what she is like  ?

Offline AndyHandy

Searching may help answer some questions> https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=18417.msg285335;topicseen#msg285335

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=5839

I met her about a year back. In my case, a good punt but I see elements of the Don's experience too.

She had bid £150 for a 90min punt, central London. Pics were photoshopped or other glamor model (at the time). Current AW pics are surely here.   It was supposed to be an office roleplay with her as a bossy secretary... my weakness...

I collected her from street outside as lift needed key. All in time. Petite with great curves. Size 12 but no more. She was dressed in blouse and trousers. Which was not what I expected. Turns out she lived with a family member and just leaves house in usually work/casual clothes.

I also found her a little chatty but not so long. She was 10 min in bathroom though. Based on duration,, I expected an outfit for the roleplay. She was just in lingerie but looking so hot I didn't care... a passionate kiss and she was straight into my trousers. Good oral (with).

She tasted lovely and we tried a range of things. Great when she was on top as she has such a great rack, which I ended shooting my load over.

We actually run over time and she didn't rush away. Finished the wine and chatted.

Overall, a busty and attractive, mid to late twenty yr old. Blind at the time with great curves. Prominent, large  back tat which I didn't mind.

At times it did feel like she was going through the motions but in general I didn't mind as she was a good looking girl and fucked well!  Have her the leeway for the other stuff at the time.

She has bit on recent RB's but accepted by someone else before I had been able to react. So I do hope to see her again.